Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

step down board; you are a disgrace!

Time for the board to step down. What a shame that the NCISA let them off the hook at the recent meeting; too cosy by far and what was Gunny doing there? Another typical ploy by the board designed to placate angry fans. I didn''t renew my ticket because Gunny was appointed, but because as a supporter since 1958 NCFC will always be part of my life, and I couldn''t face a season without going to watch them. Delia, Doncaster and Co. must go as soon as possible; lets rid our club of these idiots and claim it back. What a sad situation we find ourselves in.

They''re past masters at manipulating the fans.  Using the NCISA meeting as an opportunity to milk sympathy "We''re having sleepless nights" made me feel physically sick [+o(]

In an ideal world this would happen.

However, in this climate of financial uncertainty etc, who is going to take over?

Newcaste & Reading are up for sale - far better going concerns that ourselves at the moment - and they can''t find buyers. So who do you propose to take over?

I am in no way backing the board and their obvious mis-management, but there doesn''t seem to be a financial backer looking to take us on.

How about a fans consortium? [:D]

[quote user="Spartan"]Time for the board to step down. What a shame that the NCISA let them off the hook at the recent meeting; too cosy by far and what was Gunny doing there? Another typical ploy by the board designed to placate angry fans. I didn''t renew my ticket because Gunny was appointed, but because as a supporter since 1958 NCFC will always be part of my life, and I couldn''t face a season without going to watch them. Delia, Doncaster and Co. must go as soon as possible; lets rid our club of these idiots and claim it back. What a sad situation we find ourselves in.[/quote] We all know the NCISA  is to cosy with the board in any case. will never be any different with the current set up[

Well they said they wouldnt talk about relegation because it wasnt going to happen , we are in no danger of going into administration , so just what are they having these sleepless nights about .

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="Spartan"]Time for the board to step down. What a shame that the NCISA let them off the hook at the recent meeting; too cosy by far and what was Gunny doing there? Another typical ploy by the board designed to placate angry fans. I didn''t renew my ticket because Gunny was appointed, but because as a supporter since 1958 NCFC will always be part of my life, and I couldn''t face a season without going to watch them. Delia, Doncaster and Co. must go as soon as possible; lets rid our club of these idiots and claim it back. What a sad situation we find ourselves in.[/quote] We all know the NCISA  is to cosy with the board in any case. will never be any different with the current set up[[/quote]

Think that is a bit unfair.

Other than taking them to the floodlights and stringing them up, what did you expect NCISA to do. Open forum lots of pointed questions, devious answers in most cases. They have banned the use of the torture chamber in the Castle so that''s whats left. John Tillson ,Kathy and Roy all argued points with them BUT ...............

No responsibility on the no show players then? Who are all v happy to take OUR very hard earnt wages and line their own pockets tro fund  a very comfortable lifestyle far in excess of most of our dreams without giving a monkeys for the fantastic support they get.

[quote user="Spartan"]Time for the board to step down. What a shame that the NCISA let them off the hook at the recent meeting; too cosy by far and what was Gunny doing there? Another typical ploy by the board designed to placate angry fans. .[/quote]

Meeting started at 7pm, Gunny didn''t turn up until about 15 mins before the end about 8.45pm from memory.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

No responsibility on the no show players then? Who are all v happy to take OUR very hard earnt wages and line their own pockets tro fund  a very comfortable lifestyle far in excess of most of our dreams without giving a monkeys for the fantastic support they get.

[/quote]

Players come and go, they''re not the root of the problem.  This club is rotten to the core and it starts at the top with a board who have no ambition except to turn underachievement into an art form.  "Affordable family football" is nothing more and nothing less than a figleaf to cover their lack of desire to compete.

They''re pulling in the opposite direction to everyone else, from the manager and players to the fans (well most of them [;)]

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="Spartan"]Time for the board to step down. What a shame that the NCISA let them off the hook at the recent meeting; too cosy by far and what was Gunny doing there? Another typical ploy by the board designed to placate angry fans. I didn''t renew my ticket because Gunny was appointed, but because as a supporter since 1958 NCFC will always be part of my life, and I couldn''t face a season without going to watch them. Delia, Doncaster and Co. must go as soon as possible; lets rid our club of these idiots and claim it back. What a sad situation we find ourselves in.[/quote] We all know the NCISA  is to cosy with the board in any case. will never be any different with the current set up[/quote]

You''ll get no arguement from me on that Jim.

[quote user="farley"]

However, in this climate of financial uncertainty etc, who is going to take over?

Newcaste & Reading are up for sale - far better going concerns that ourselves at the moment - and they can''t find buyers. So who do you propose to take over?

I am in no way backing the board and their obvious mis-management, but there doesn''t seem to be a financial backer looking to take us on.

[/quote]

I''m in total agreement, Farley - I desperately want the Board out, but nobody on here has come up with any ideas as to who will replace them. Protests, petitions and season ticket boycotts are a complete waste of time because there''s nobody to take over from this Board!

Cullum won''t - if he really cared about the club as much as he said, surely he''d have acted by now (remember all that bollo***s about how he wouldn''t see us go down?). 

So who does that leave? No-one. Except a useless Board, inexperienced manager and many poor players - we''re stuffed.   

[quote user="farley"]

[/quote]

I''m in total agreement, Farley - I desperately want the Board out, but nobody on here has come up with any ideas as to who will replace them. Protests, petitions and season ticket boycotts are a complete waste of time because there''s nobody to take over from this Board!

Cullum won''t - if he really cared about the club as much as he said, surely he''d have acted by now (remember all that bollo***s about how he wouldn''t see us go down?). 

So who does that leave? No-one. Except a useless Board, inexperienced manager and many poor players - we''re stuffed.   

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="Spartan"]Time for the board to step down. What a shame that the NCISA let them off the hook at the recent meeting; too cosy by far and what was Gunny doing there? Another typical ploy by the board designed to placate angry fans. I didn''t renew my ticket because Gunny was appointed, but because as a supporter since 1958 NCFC will always be part of my life, and I couldn''t face a season without going to watch them. Delia, Doncaster and Co. must go as soon as possible; lets rid our club of these idiots and claim it back. What a sad situation we find ourselves in.[/quote] We all know the NCISA  is to cosy with the board in any case. will never be any different with the current set up[/quote]

[/quote]

They didn''t look to cosy with them at the fans forum to be fair, Tilly, Kathy, Jane and Robert all gave them a hard time with their questions.

Which is good to hear.  ANd so they should - its time to step up to the plate for the NCISA.[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

They didn''t look to cosy with them at the fans forum to be fair, Tilly, Kathy, Jane and Robert all gave them a hard time with their questions.

[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yawn,yawn.yawn.

Anyone of you care to expand the expression "cosy" and your reasoning?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yawn,yawn.yawn.

[/quote]With the danger of putting myself in a very difficult position....werent you guys arranging protests against Chase....when we were performing far better, were far less in debt, and weren''t about to be relegated into the 3rd division?

Where you actually at the meeting Spartan? If so you would have noted that no one gave the board members an easy time and NOT ONE question was made by a NCISA member who was supportive of the board. If anyone there was supportive of them, they kept very quiet about it. All questions were asked concerning their judgement, ideas and reasons for where NCFC are today, and probably will be next season.

Gunn turned up and it wasn''t planned, he was simply meeting Munby and Doncaster at a pre arranged time after the meeting ended. His attendance was a complete surprise to the assembled members of NCISA.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Well that should make all the difference!

How exactly do they "step down"? How do you envisage this happening? Quickly enough to prevent relegation? how would it prevent relegation?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yawn,yawn.yawn.

[/quote]

With the danger of putting myself in a very difficult position....werent you guys arranging protests against Chase....when we were performing far better, were far less in debt, and weren''t about to be relegated into the 3rd division?
[/quote]

I arranged sod all Wunderboy, I just turned up and a lot of it was spontanious...............always the best way!

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]With the danger of putting myself in a very difficult position....werent you guys arranging protests against Chase....when we were performing far better, were far less in debt, and weren''t about to be relegated into the 3rd division?[/quote]Is this supposed to be ironic or is it accidental?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yawn,yawn.yawn.

[/quote]

With the danger of putting myself in a very difficult position....werent you guys arranging protests against Chase....when we were performing far better, were far less in debt, and weren''t about to be relegated into the 3rd division?
[/quote]

I f that was the case it sort of contradicts your "cosy" anti NCISA stance that you usually adopt Wiz.

How exactly have we become "cosy" since our formation in 1995?Please give me specific examples.