Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Where's Cureton?

Recalled from Barnsley, given a run in the side... we''re told we need players who "bleed yellow and green", which is his only asset, so why is he not even on the bench when some untried Irish kid from Reading reserves ends up leading the line?I''m really really really not Cureton''s biggest fan but this seems absolutely bizarre.  Is he not committed to the club?  Can he not be bothered?  I can''t believe he''s worse than this random throw of the dice called Mooney.

I really dont see how a persons love for the club matters when they are truely crap. He was decent once but now he''s old, lacking in confidence and pace and ability hence him being dropped. he''s rubbish

Cureton is not good enough to get on the bench of the second worst team in the Championship.Unfortunately it took the management more than 30 games to realise this.

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]Recalled from Barnsley, given a run in the side... we''re told we need players who "bleed yellow and green", which is his only asset, so why is he not even on the bench when some untried Irish kid from Reading reserves ends up leading the line?I''m really really really not Cureton''s biggest fan but this seems absolutely bizarre.  Is he not committed to the club?  Can he not be bothered?  I can''t believe he''s worse than this random throw of the dice called Mooney.[/quote]I can. Did you see his miss against Coventry?

I think what''s more bizarre is that (a) it''s taken the management so long to realise Cureton is a waste of space and (b) to (ahem) ''boost'' our chances of survival, we sign some no-mark Reading reserve player, while Forest get someone like McSheffery.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I think what''s more bizarre is that (a) it''s taken the management so long to realise Cureton is a waste of space and (b) to (ahem) ''boost'' our chances of survival, we sign some no-mark Reading reserve player, while Forest get someone like McSheffery.[/quote]i think that says it all...