Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Edward

6th May 2008... The day i lost hope

I no many people have posted about this before but the day Darren Huckerby, Norwich''s best player, was released, and Rob Eagle wasnt, was the day i lost hope and knew we were in for years of struggle.

How on earth could Roeder keep Eagle and get rid of Hucks,

He wouldnt have let this club get into such a mess, and now were flirting dangerously with league 1.

Some people hate to admit it; but Huckerby would have even this season won us some precious pointsa on his own. We haven''t got a player with that potential at the club; no spark and thats one of the reason we''re struggling so badly. Huckerby wasn''t the player he once was last season; but he was still more than good enough; a much better alternative than we have now.

Another huge roeder clanger; as for eagle...if the whole situation wasn''t so desperate; it would be funny!

Huckerby is one of the main reasons why I have given up my season-ticket for next season. Win or lose, he always entertained, and if I had known that Huckerby was being released, no way would I have renewed my season-ticket last season.  

[quote user="Hoolahans right foot"]

I no many people have posted about this before but the day Darren Huckerby, who was not Norwich''s best player, was released, and Rob Eagle wasnt, was the day i lost hope and knew we were in for years of struggle.

How on earth could Roeder keep Eagle and get rid of Hucks,

He wouldnt have let this club get into such a mess, and now were flirting dangerously with league 1.

[/quote]

check that it makes sense!!