Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Stuart on Canary Call

Fair Play on travelling up there and supporting the side, however he is just the type of supporter that is all that is wrong with our club!!Idiots standing calling for Delias head he says and I bet he stands agressively telling them they are idiots?You are the Idiot stuart, supporting a massively failing board no matter what. They claimed at the NCISA meeting that they were more than confident at avoiding relegation. This shows how far out of touch they are!Gunn speaks like a clueless man, Its a bad pitch, a lucky goal. The whole thing is depressing and our only hope is new investment and leadership! Good luck in league 2 stuart!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Agree 100%.

It makes me laugh that your not considered a supporter if u challenge the status quo!

[/quote]

Thats exactly what the first caller said, as soon as you have a go at Smith and the board your not a true fan,what a crock of shi*!!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Fair Play on travelling up there and supporting the side, however he is just the type of supporter that is all that is wrong with our club!!

Idiots standing calling for Delias head he says and I bet he stands agressively telling them they are idiots?

You are the Idiot stuart, supporting a massively failing board no matter what. They claimed at the NCISA meeting that they were more than confident at avoiding relegation. This shows how far out of touch they are!

Gunn speaks like a clueless man, Its a bad pitch, a lucky goal. The whole thing is depressing and our only hope is new investment and leadership! Good luck in league 2 stuart!
[/quote]

You''ll probably find that "Stuart" has an equity card and is paid for his performance by Delia''s PR company. Surely people cant actually think she is doing a good job? Only chance we have got is to peacefully remove Gunn and call Boothroyd or Ince in to get us 5 wins. But there is more chance of them calling in Lord Lucan.

yeah heard him he made my blood boil somewhere a village is missing its idiot!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Fair Play on travelling up there and supporting the side, however he is just the type of supporter that is all that is wrong with our club!!Idiots standing calling for Delias head he says and I bet he stands agressively telling them they are idiots?You are the Idiot stuart, supporting a massively failing board no matter what. They claimed at the NCISA meeting that they were more than confident at avoiding relegation. This shows how far out of touch they are!Gunn speaks like a clueless man, Its a bad pitch, a lucky goal. The whole thing is depressing and our only hope is new investment and leadership! Good luck in league 2 stuart![/quote]Actually I believe the man said that the ground whilst matches are being played are not the right place to be shouting at Delia etc - at least not whilst there is still a hope of staying up. That much I have to agree with him.Otherwise protest, chant and shout all you like - I don''t think he meant you shouldn''t but more like where it is more appropriate.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Snakepit boys"]Fair Play on travelling up there and supporting the side, however he is just the type of supporter that is all that is wrong with our club!!

Idiots standing calling for Delias head he says and I bet he stands agressively telling them they are idiots?

You are the Idiot stuart, supporting a massively failing board no matter what. They claimed at the NCISA meeting that they were more than confident at avoiding relegation. This shows how far out of touch they are!

Gunn speaks like a clueless man, Its a bad pitch, a lucky goal. The whole thing is depressing and our only hope is new investment and leadership! Good luck in league 2 stuart!
[/quote]

Actually I believe the man said that the ground whilst matches are being played are not the right place to be shouting at Delia etc - at least not whilst there is still a hope of staying up. That much I have to agree with him.

Otherwise protest, chant and shout all you like - I don''t think he meant you shouldn''t but more like where it is more appropriate.
[/quote]

I think he said that Delia is not the problem and we need to support the team instead of shouting for her head, fat lot of good that has done us so far.

It is just typical of our team to fail to turn up in a must win game today, we aren''t going to get out of this anyway so we might as well spend 90 minutes protesting against the board to let them know exactly how we feel about them. Six points behind the team fourth from bottom who have 3 games in hand is an almost impossible task with 9 games left and having only won 9 all season imo, however much we get behind the team will make no difference whatsoever. We are as good as down after todays woeful efforts.

If Delia and the board arent the problem , then who is?

They are the only constant over the past 4 seasons.

Managers (appointed by the board) have come and gone.

Players recruited by the managers (appointed by the board) have come and gone in their droves like  never before.

The appointment of Gunny scared me from day one.

In my opinion he was a wonderful goalkeeper for us.

As a man you can only admire his bravery, loyalty and courage in adversity..................    but where do we get the idea from that he can be our saviour as manager.

He has held several ambassodorial roles at the football club and I understand that has excelled in these positions.

However under GR in his role to recruit players, he was no great shakes and fell back on the old excuse that attracting players to this area is difficult.

He has now reverted to the GR school of excuses ie , bad luck, poor referees etc etc etc.

I dont balme Gunny he is a good man ,but the board should never have appointed him.

Lamb to the slaughter!!!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Agree 100%.

It makes me laugh that your not considered a supporter if u challenge the status quo!

[/quote]

Really?

You know it happens to me all the time![^o)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Agree 100%.

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]Thats only because you are one step away from being a troll like smudger.You flip flop your opinion left right and centre, you have become nothing more than a joke on this board.Try sticking to your principles for once without the constant changing of your own opinion, and maybe just maybe you might be taken a lile more credible.

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Agree 100%.

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

Thats only because you are one step away from being a troll like smudger.
You flip flop your opinion left right and centre, you have become nothing more than a joke on this board.
Try sticking to your principles for once without the constant changing of your own opinion, and maybe just maybe you might be taken a lile more credible.
[/quote]

Two words: Last one ends in OFF!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Agree 100%.

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]Thats only because you are one step away from being a troll like smudger.You flip flop your opinion left right and centre, you have become nothing more than a joke on this board.Try sticking to your principles for once without the constant changing of your own opinion, and maybe just maybe you might be taken a lile more credible.[/quote]

[/quote]Truth hurts though doesnt it !

[quote user="beachbum"]

If Delia and the board arent the problem , then who is?

[/quote]

The problems at this club are not so easily quantified. It simply isn''t possible to point the finger at one person or group and say "get rid of them and it''ll all be ok".

The blame culture that exists nowadays would have us believe that this is the way to solve every problem rather than take on the complex procedure of unpicking the tangled knot at the heart of the issue.

Delia is to blame, but no more or less, than Neil Doncaster, or Glenn Roeder, or Peter Grant, or Nigel Worthington, or any of the players who have had bad days as well as good.

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Agree 100%.

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

You flip flop your opinion left right and centre, you have become nothing more than a joke on this board.
Try sticking to your principles for once without the constant changing of your own opinion, and maybe just maybe you might be taken a lile more credible.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Truth hurts though doesnt it !
[/quote]

Err? example of changing my mind recently?

And I mean recently!

Yeat nother board bashing thread from form the idiotic minority!! and yes your are a minority.

i will say it gain - just in case you missed it first time.

People who post on here have extreme views but think they are representative of the masses who support our club - you are miss guided - you are a minnority when compered to the other 25000 supporters who do not use these forums.

The biggest mistake this year was sacking Roeder - the day that was done i posted on here to say we would go down. I even will make money from 2 of my kids and my father in law if we do as i was so enraged. What a weak board who reacted to a minority 200 supporters who decided to have a rant.

To blame 1 or 2 people is stupidity deyound belief. The players, managers, coaching staff and board are to blame. We chang the manager for a "face", we got the same team and are still goig down.  i blame the players who do a dream job on dream wages but do not turn up should shoulder ore of the lame than anybody. Delia will go when the next mug is willing to step into her shoes and throw millions at a "hobby". Yes, owning Norwich is a hobby and you have to put far more in than you wil ever get out.

[quote user="NorwichRat"]

Yeat nother board bashing thread from form the idiotic minority!! and yes your are a minority.

People who post on here have extreme views but think they are representative of the masses who support our club - you are miss guided - you are a minnority when compered to the other 25000 supporters who do not use these forums.

The biggest mistake this year was sacking Roeder - the day that was done i posted on here to say we would go down. I even will make money from 2 of my kids and my father in law if we do as i was so enraged. What a weak board who reacted to a minority 200 supporters who decided to have a rant.

To blame 1 or 2 people is stupidity deyound belief. The players, managers, coaching staff and board are to blame. We chang the manager for a "face", we got the same team and are still goig down.  i blame the players who do a dream job on dream wages but do not turn up should shoulder ore of the lame than anybody. Delia will go when the next mug is willing to step into her shoes and throw millions at a "hobby". Yes, owning Norwich is a hobby and you have to put far more in than you wil ever get out.

[/quote]

I agree in the main Rat and posted something v similar the other day.

My only dissention comes on Roeder. I think he had run his course and the results since that 13 game run which effectively saved us were woeful and suggested that nothing positive would come from prolonging his stay here. Not that appointing Gunny has been any better of course, but I think the board did the right thing in removing him when they did.

In my opinion the blames lies squarely at the feet of the board and majority shareholders ''Delia and Michael'' and how they want the club to be run. We have a chief exec in Doncaster that has allowed the club to run itself into the ground (which they accept) or he is operating to their instructions so either way its come from the top. We have a chairman who is so silent it makes me wonder why we have the role.

We have had such a poor management retention apart from Worthington who they allowed to go on too long in his role and the rest have barely managed to do more than a year in post which to me suggests that they have no clue how to appoint a good manager but only how to appoint a cheap one.

We had board members resign over a cloud and still the matter is in secrecy even though the fans own the club. We get told that teams that are above us with fewer fans is due to their major benefactors and that we are lucky to have what we have but we still have the best fans in the world.

All in all I point the finger of blame at ''Delia and Michael'' and what they want from this football club and infact do we need them or do they need us for their needs!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Agree 100%.

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How very true Englishman and I notice that you got the usual well thought out response from First Witless. No doubt, he will reply to this post in a similar vein.

[/quote]Actually, whilst I agree that some of the views shared on here are extremist, the general feeling of this forum does reflect the general feeling inside Carrow Road - it just happens a little bit sooner and a little bit louder because it''s easier to vent anger on a forum than it is inside or outside the ground. It will happen though - "we" are certainly not in the minority, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded, and the majority of the Norwich City crowd are very close to turning on the board - it could happen as soon as Tuesday night.Some people really need to turn the blinkers off  --  however likeable Delia Smith is... however likeable Bryan Gunn is... whatever the board may have done right in the past... and no matter what anyone says in their defence... we are on the brink of relegation to Division 3. How far does the club have to fall before heads start to roll?

[/quote]Scummer alert.

Makes me laugh these idiots who think that if you want queen Delia out you are not a true fan. They are obviously the new breed of fan, who joined in when football became a fashion thanks to the likes of Skinner and badiel and sky, what would they have said about Chase?

[quote user="Prudence"][quote user="NorwichRat"]

[/quote]Scummer alert.[/quote]

Easy answer alert. Just change the board and it''ll all be alright and we''ll win every game. If you don''t agree you''re a Scummer. I win. Gimme a star for being a clever boy.

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Prudence"][quote user="NorwichRat"]

Easy answer alert. Just change the board and it''ll all be alright and we''ll win every game. If you don''t agree you''re a Scummer. I win. Gimme a star for being a clever boy.

[/quote]Easy answer? angry answer. Extremely angry about the turn of events and the blinkered twats that still see the sun shining out of mumy Delias perfect little bum cheeks. The whole club is in her image. Twee and pathetic. Win every game? Dont make me laugh, any win would do. You aint so f''ing clever.  

[quote user="Prudence"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Prudence"][quote user="NorwichRat"]

[/quote]Easy answer? angry answer. Extremely angry about the turn of events and the blinkered twats that still see the sun shining out of mumy Delias perfect little bum cheeks. The whole club is in her image. Twee and pathetic. Win every game? Dont make me laugh, any win would do. You aint so f''ing clever.  [/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

PMSL

I don''t want anyone out so to speak but numerous managers, coaching staff, scouts, players and even kitmen have come and gone over recent seasons.  There has however been one constant factor that has overseen all the comings and goings from a position where we won this league to a yearly, gradual decline that now sees us looking like prime candidates for relegation.  That constant has been the board and they have to hold their hands up and accept that they have made bad decision after bad decision after bad decision.