Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

ShAcKeLl

IF(big if) we were to stay in this league, and wolves do get promoted to the prem, is there any chance they would let shacks go for free or a small sum?

They wont be needing him as they will have enough money to get a better defender(although shackell is good enough for a wolves team)!

I still think that selling him was a massive decision and was the wrog one made by Mr.R!! He then spent that money on bringing Sibby into the club, who appart from the plymouth and doncaster game did not really bring anything to the team!

-----------------------------------------------

I would also like to say that I hope gunn and the ''crew'' get the job for the next 3 seasons so that they can work with the team and mould them into the norwich that we as fans want to see!!

[:D]

I dont agree it was the wrong decision! If the reported transfer fee is correct I think it was a good bit of business. I think shacks is a pretty average player who has good games and bad games. Where it went wrong however was the failure to replace him with a permenant singing.

OTBC

Selling Shacks made sense at the time cause £1M is more than hes worth but not replacing him didn''t!

Since coming back Shacks has easily been onj eof our best players and I''d love him to come back permanatly!