Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

At what point would you start playing our youth/players who will be here next season??

Given we are not relegated yet although looks increasingly likely we still have a small squad once we take out the loans etc. If we are relegated sooner rather than later do you think we should immediatly send all our loan players beck etc (save on wages) and play with all our owned players and ones who are likely to be here next season?? I think this would be a good idea especially if we are relegated in the next 3-4 games even if it means we are on the end of some hidings-could be invaluable for next season.

Personally I think relegation will come at the home Reading game, take it from me that''s when all hell will break loose, a lot of  frustration, and anger will spill from us long suffering supporters.(that''s a thread for another day). If we do send all our loan players back, I think you will find we still have to pay their wages until the end of the season because most of them are under contract until then. I think there could be a point in case in playing some of our youth players sooner rather than later. Would they do any worse than some of this current shower?.

well from watching the championship and the highlights from division 1 this morning (checking out the potential new opposition for next season) i fear that we will once again struggle to compete as if we are relegated we will be starting from scratch again next season with regards to the team we will put out-so blooding a few young-uns wouldnt do any harm as its possible they will be a major part of the team next season.