Sign in to follow this  
sheringhamcanary

So much negativity (straw poll)

going down without a fight the white flag was flying before a ball had been kicked pre season. release your best player replace him with players not fit to lase his boots play half the games with a midfielder up front the rest writes its self last season should of been the warning but nothing was done to solve the problems

you have got to be having a laugh. I`ve worked in the medical field for the last decade, whereby all clinical practice is determined by the best evidence base. Trust me on the best evidence, as supported by the NCFC players, our championship status is over. I`ve never seen such a p**s second half from a norwich team in my lifetime as I saw yesterday. Every player had fear in their eyes, and were desperate to palm the ball off at every available opportunity. We could have got spanked at QPR and trust me if Cardiff are anywhere near being on form we are going to get murdered!! We have had no natural leaders on the pitch for several years now and boy is it showing. The whole Martin Taylor shambles is particularly painful as not only was he a solid defender (who popped up every now and again with a goal) but he was a natural leader of men. He wanted to come here and we quibbled over a pittance. We havent lost a dodgy cup game. We are in the bottom two on merit (oh the irony!!). We are where we are because we have been consistently poor over 37 games, and going on the current evidence we are likely to be equally poor over the remaining 9 games. Going down without so much as a wimper!!

Shame on you MWJ, Delia, Munby, Doncaster et al!!!

Down, with the only possible consolation being the possibility of both Rochdale and Bury getting promoted to League 1 to increase my chances of seeing a game...

Historically the answer to your question was answered by the Duke of York and is well documented.When they are up they are upWhen they are down they are downAnd when they are only half way upThey are neither up nor downHope this helps a little to clear things up