Sign in to follow this  
slaphead

going to scum

I take my hat off to all the fans who will be going to the scum away game.Dont forget your ear plugs good luck .

If we are going down this season this game is certainly one not to be missed. Never mind talk of a pitch invasion at Carrow Road, this is the gane for a pitch invasion if you really want to spark some media interest.

I might go, depending on finances, it will be hell, but the chance, albeit a small one of actually winning there.....even if it''s our last remaining win of the season and our last win there for many a year. We may not play them again for a long, long time.

[quote user="jbghost"]If we are going down this season this game is certainly one not to be missed. Never mind talk of a pitch invasion at Carrow Road, this is the gane for a pitch invasion if you really want to spark some media interest.[/quote]

you couldnt get on the pitch anyway as most fans are in th upper tier at portaloo road.... considering i got cautioned for saying scum 2 seasons ago i think if you ran on the pitch there, scum fc would be rubbing their hands to get you as deep in the brown stuff as possible!