Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

Were not down yet!!

I will probably get shot to pieces saying this but due to the fact we still have 9 games left, we arent finished yet. Ok its not looking too good at the moment but we still have everything to play for. And with 4 of the next 6 games at home we still have a lot of points to play for. I for one just dont want to see this club roll over and just give up and go down into oblivion and will be singing my head off and really getting behind the team. We need to for the sake of our club because if we dont, the players will just roll over and die.

Lets get a great atmosphere going on Tuesday and lift the lads so they can hopefully respond to our passion for the club.

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]

I will probably get shot to pieces saying this but due to the fact we still have 9 games left, we arent finished yet. Ok its not looking too good at the moment but we still have everything to play for. And with 4 of the next 6 games at home we still have a lot of points to play for. I for one just dont want to see this club roll over and just give up and go down into oblivion and will be singing my head off and really getting behind the team. We need to for the sake of our club because if we dont, the players will just roll over and die.

Lets get a great atmosphere going on Tuesday and lift the lads so they can hopefully respond to our passion for the club.

[/quote]  We got behind then at Blackpool and they rolled over and died!! Most of the players dont give a shit!, they wont be here next season

Merry, I like your enthusiasm.  Persoanally I feel most of the NCFC fans are causing us to play the way we are..poor atmosphere, negative atmosphere.  I, like you, will be singing my head off and getting behind the team.Good on you lad

agree with you,teams have stayed up in a far worse position than us before,okay so cardiff are in the top 6,but we are liable to turn cardiff over,as we play better against top 6 sides,ie wolves,brum and sheff u,id me more worried about the plymouth game,especially if we beat cardiff.  theres still time, i will be right behind the team likee yourselves,we must give it everything we have got,and just hope that the players still believe they can do it,we are not just some tinpot club with a shack for a ground,ie BLACKPOOL who get 7000! we are norwich city who get 25000 every home game,so cmon city lets do this for everyone!!!!!!!11 OTBC YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE ARMY!!!!!!!

I''m still hoping to get tickets for this game tonight at some point. Should be a good game, though my optimism is slowly receeding with every defeat.Having said that, I refuse to totally give up until mathmatically our relegation is confirmed. We''ve already bagged a decent result against Cardiff this season (a point in an away game of all things!) despite being 2-0 down and seemingly out of it. The key for me tonight is that we need to frustrate their attackers and then punish them for not taking the chances. I feel we may need Cort to do some backtracking for us as he has done in previous games. Shackell and Doherty in particular will need to be wary of Chopra.Hopefully though, we''ll get a good result here and unlike previous wins this one will NOT be a false dawn. If you''d have told me before the QPR game we''d get 6 points from 9 I''d be pretty happy with it.

If you go tonight you''re going to be very dissapointed as I''ll garuntee that the team wont turn up[:D][:D] whether they do tomorrow is anybodys guess. It''s getting harder to be optomistic and I see they have already wheeled Doc out with the usual crap "we can do it" speech. [:(]

[quote]If you go tonight you''re going to be very dissapointed as I''ll garuntee that the team wont turn upBig Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]

whether they do tomorrow is anybodys guess. It''s getting harder to be

optomistic and I see they have already wheeled Doc out with the usual

crap "we can do it" speech. Sad [:(][/quote]Probably should''ve worded it better. I mean''t I''ll be heading out to buy the actual tickets for the game tonight! That would have been rather embarrassing wouldn''t it? [:$]I agree it''s getting harder to keep positive about it. But there are still nine fixtures left and anything can happen in football. So there [H]