Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Should we try this approach

yeh.. Rangers are protesting for "only" winning 2 cups in 3 seasons and "only" winning 2 league titles in 8 years, and "only" being 2nd in the Scottish premier.

The attitude of their fans makes me sick.... i tell you what, stick them in a relegation battle with the worst squad in their history then see whatt hey have to say... they aught to shut up and accept the succes they have.

tossers!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

yeh.. Rangers are protesting for "only" winning 2 cups in 3 seasons and "only" winning 2 league titles in 8 years, and "only" being 2nd in the Scottish premier.

The attitude of their fans makes me sick.... i tell you what, stick them in a relegation battle with the worst squad in their history then see whatt hey have to say... they aught to shut up and accept the succes they have.

tossers!

[/quote]

but there losing out to their arch rivals!

its like us and ippy 1st and 2nd in the prem and we were 2nd, we wouldnt like it!(well maybe where we are now)

tossers!

[/quote]

No JAS. That was the 1956/57 team.

tossers!

[/quote]spot on jas [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

tossers!

[/quote]spot on jas [Y][/quote]But if you took the chips off your shoulders and bothered to look at this, you might see that there are some fair points to be made:
  • Failure to profit from our most lucrative ever season                                  
  • No discernible strategic vision, either on or off the pitch                                 
  • No long-term transfer or team-building plan
  • Failure to engage with or interact with the support in any meaningful way           
  • Treating fans with disdain as ''customers'' instead of valuing and working

with them as ''supporters'' and part of the

family                        
  • Inability

to either attract inward investment, or to convince fans to invest in

any meaningful

way                                                                                     

• Selling first team players to cover losses previously made on fringe players
  • Consistent failure to move fringe players on for reasonable transfer fees
  • Lucrative pay-offs for failed players                                                                 
  • Only two youth players of genuine quality produced in the last decade (have we even produced 2?)
  • A

PR operation which only acts when senior club figures are personally

criticised and all too often fails to defend the support
  • A ''state of the art'' training facility, yet no advancements in technique or set plays
  • Fan morale lower than at any time in the past 24 years
Throw in the loan player debacle, the history of poor managerial appointments and you might have a case.