Sign in to follow this  
Bogbrush

100% unqualified support required now until the end of the season.

The time to carp and complain, if you are that way inclined, is if and when relegation becomes a certainty. Right now, before, during and after matches Gunn and the team need total support not negativity and criticism. We still have a good chance of avoiding the drop so for goodness sake let''s all get behind the players.

[quote user="Al Guido"]The time to carp and complain, if you are that way inclined, is if and when relegation becomes a certainty. Right now, before, during and after matches Gunn and the team need total support not negativity and criticism. We still have a good chance of avoiding the drop so for goodness sake let''s all get behind the players.[/quote]

Get your tin hat on mate. The trolls will call you a binner if you don''t sign up for their fattwa against Delia.

[quote user="Al Guido"]The time to carp and complain, if you are that way inclined, is if and when relegation becomes a certainty. Right now, before, during and after matches Gunn and the team need total support not negativity and criticism. We still have a good chance of avoiding the drop so for goodness sake let''s all get behind the players.[/quote]

I think if we lose Tuesday night then there''s an outside chance protests will happen without any need for organising.

Fan''s have had a gutful, fan''s home and away have been behind the team all season and back further, and look where that''s landed us.

[:|]

Here here. We aint down yet. Always thought us Norwich fans have some fighting spirit in us, i certainly do. I will be singing my head off tues night. I will gladly say were down when we are mathematically down otherwise we are not and we still have a chance. A rocking atmosphere should make the players respond to our rallying call from the stands that no way are we going down! 

Come on city..............

It''s very hard to sing your heart out whilst staring down the barrel of relegation to League One and none of the players on the pitch seem to give a monkeys.

I could follow Otsemebor around the pitch all night with a cattle prod, a megaphone and a boombox playing a loop of Eye Of The Tiger and he still wouldn''t do anything.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I think if we lose Tuesday night then there''s an outside chance protests will happen without any need for organising.

Fan''s have had a gutful, fan''s home and away have been behind the team all season and back further, and look where that''s landed us.

[:|]

[/quote]

Yeas, I''ve been to a few away games too starting with Coventry first game of the season when hope still sprang eternal. Of course, fans have had a gutful (many of whom originally backed Roeder to the hilt) me included but that''s no reason to start carping and protesting when what''s needed now is out and out rousing support. We''re all fed up with years of incompetence and negligence but that all needs to be put aside for the timebeing and get behind the team.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

It''s very hard to sing your heart out whilst staring down the barrel of relegation to League One and none of the players on the pitch seem to give a monkeys.

I could follow Otsemebor around the pitch all night with a cattle prod, a megaphone and a boombox playing a loop of Eye Of The Tiger and he still wouldn''t do anything.

[/quote]

I now have that vision in my mind and I can''t stop laughing! Thanks Chunky, that was marvellous! [:D]

fans are venting their anger out directly at the players - it is the state of the club and should be kept to after the match.