Sign in to follow this  
bernie saunders

worthy's future

With Peter Reid about to be sacked at Leeds, the board at Carrow Rd must be careful the Yorkshiremen don''t come and poach a sucsessful manager from the first division namely Worthy. There is one way we could ensure that he stays offer some money for transfers, Huckerby would be nice but there are other players in the premier league who are not getting a game
On the replacement for Peter Reid lets hope they go for Neil Warnock or Paul Hart or even Joe Royle

If Leeds sack Reid it''s all over for them. In their recent accounts it was reported that one of their largest single commitments they had was in severence pay. To Venables AND O''Leary. They both got millions. If Reid goes they''ll have to shell out AGAIN! And really, who else is there that could do any more for them than him? I''d rather have him there in a sticky situation than any of the possible contenders: Hoddle (mad), Graham (not again!), Worthington (would not swap what he has now for a relegation battle that could easily see Leeds worse off than NCFC is now come the end of the season, plus no prem experience) Hart (no prem experience but would come cheaper for it - Leeds connections), O''Neil (waiting for Man U or Liverpool) Bassett (his record in getting teams relegated is as impressive as getting them promoted) Peter Taylor (maybe). The list could go on - Curbishley, Adams etc but i can''t see any of them wanting to get embroiled in the mess that is Elland Road.
If they do sack Reid, i think the most likely candidates are Peter Taylor or possibly Paul Hart. But still unlikely.

Ok, so they have sacked him! Lunacy! They''ve paid out 7million in compensation to managers in 20 months now according to the BBC report. That would buy a decent premiership player!
They''re down as far as i can see. The only good that can come of this is the possible loss of one of our rivals manager in Mr Hart.