Sign in to follow this  
PAFC

Why?

Why do you all presume you will beat my Plymouth Argyle? I read all these posts saying you''ll get 3pts Saturday (which you may very well do) but you all talking like its 3pts in the bag.

We have achieved 7pts from our last Three matches will were - Wolves, Reading & Watford

I don''t presume we''ll beat you but looking at our remaining fixtures I guess that fans think we''re more likely to beat you than Caridff, Birmingham or Swansea.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I don''t presume we''ll beat you but looking at our remaining fixtures I guess that fans think we''re more likely to beat you than Caridff, Birmingham or Swansea.

[/quote]

Thank you cityangel

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]Its like WE8WBA all over again.  The obviously dont teach grammar or sentence construction in West Country Schools.[/quote]

IDIOT

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

What she said.

[quote user="PAFC"]

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]Its like WE8WBA all over again.  The obviously dont teach grammar or sentence construction in West Country Schools.[/quote]

IDIOT

[/quote]

Hoisted by your own petard I''m afraid Carlos. [;)]

Thank you Long Horn,

I suppose we see it as a chance to kill you off (from ourselves) with a win! Although i think any Plymouth fan would happily take 1pt right now and let our home form keep us up! Good Luck Norwich City! Lets hope the likes of Barnsley FC and Notts Forest Drop out of the League

[quote user="PAFC"]

Thank you Long Horn,

[/quote]

Cheeky boy! lol.......

Agree with you, the more teams that play in green and stay up the better!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="PAFC"]

Thank you Long Horn,

[/quote]

Cheeky boy! lol.......

Agree with you, the more teams that play in green and stay up the better!

[/quote]Could be a compliment regarding the trouser dept[;)]

I dont presume anything anymore when it comes to NCFC but yes you got 7 points from the last 3 but before that didnt you go on a run of 12 games without a win and only got a couple of draws??

[quote user="PAFC"]

Why do you all presume you will beat my Plymouth Argyle? I read all these posts saying you''ll get 3pts Saturday (which you may very well do) but you all talking like its 3pts in the bag.

We have achieved 7pts from our last Three matches will were - Wolves, Reading & Watford

[/quote]

I was not aware that we were doing this to perfectly honest.

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="PAFC"]

IDIOT

[/quote]

Hoisted by your own petard I''m afraid Carlos. [;)]

[/quote]

Touche, I am going to give you that one new boy!!!! LOL

[quote user="PAFC"]

[/quote]

It''s one of our more winnable games but I certainly would say it''s in the bag and I haven''t heard anyone else say words to that effect on here

[quote user="PAFC"]

[/quote]

To be honest I don''t presume we''ll beat anyone cause I know how how poor we are but I just hope we can win some games!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="PAFC"]

[/quote]

To be honest I don''t presume we''ll beat anyone cause I know how how poor we are but I just hope we can win some games!

[/quote]

I don''t think any of us think it''s '' nailed on  '' that we''ll beat Plymouth but on paper Cardiff are the stronger team. It does look more likely that if by some miracle we do win one game out of the two it''ll be the one on Saturday.

That said we''re just as likely to beat Cardiff and then b*lls it all up against Argyle. If I was travelling up from Home Park I''d be reasonably confident of getting something at Carrow Road. We''re pretty poor.