Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cheerio

Off on my hols in 24 hours so I''m leaving your pinkun in the more-than-capable hands of the rest of the award-winning illustrious web team.

I''ll try my best to update the prediction league post-Everton but I''m afraid you''ll have to wait until Saturday for the league to be updated after the cup game against Newcastle.

See you at the City of Manchester Stadium.

[quote]Off on my hols in 24 hours so I''m leaving your pinkun in the more-than-capable hands of the rest of the award-winning illustrious web team. I''ll try my best to update the prediction league post-Evert...[/quote]

Hemsby again is it?

[quote]Off on my hols in 24 hours so I''m leaving your pinkun in the more-than-capable hands of the rest of the award-winning illustrious web team. I''ll try my best to update the prediction league post-Evert...[/quote]

Hey Buddy

Have a good holiday!  Hope you don''t lose too much and try to not drop Kev in the Grand Canyon!

[quote]Hemsby again is it?[/quote]

Surely California''s more likely, F.o.t.H. ...

I do love these insider jokes, that some poor web tourist straying into our little piece of cyber-Norfolk would just scratch their head about.  How''s ye dickie bor?

Oh, and as far as I''m concerned your team can take their hands right off my pinkun, thank you very much Peter, however skilled and customer-pleasing they may be.  (Honestly, the cheek of this guy!)

[quote]Surely California''s more likely, F.o.t.H. ... I do love these insider jokes, that some poor web tourist straying into our little piece of cyber-Norfolk would just scratch their head about. How''s ye ...[/quote]

I think Las Vegas is nature''s way of telling you you''ve got too much money....

hope you have a great time pete, las vegas is a brilliant place according to everyone i know who has been there, it is my daughter''s favourite place in all the world and i shall be going there in march for a wedding, i can hardly wait!

tell us how scary the grand canyon tour is, i want to do that too  as well as lose a fortune (all of a fiver) on the tables

do have an amazing time pete, you deserve a good break! 

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Off on my hols in 24 hours so I''m leaving your pinkun in the more-than-capable hands of the rest of the award-winning illustrious web team.[/quote]What happened to "the award-winning illustrious web team" Pete, did you kill them?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Off on my hols in 24 hours so I''m leaving your pinkun in the more-than-capable hands of the rest of the award-winning illustrious web team.[/quote]What happened to "the award-winning illustrious web team" Pete, did you kill them? [/quote]
The holiday was a time share. Pete had it for two weeks in Oct 2004 and the award-winning illustrious web team have had it ever since....