Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Re: I'M SORRY

You really are funny jordi. But don''t worry, you havent made anything worse; not everyone reads your capitalised topics.Me on the other hand, i love them [L]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]you lot are right, a protest will only make things worse than what it already is. lets get behind the team. we are all in this mess TOGETHER and we''ll come out together, as a team. i''m sorry for making things worse[/quote]

Too right!

If fans wish to protest after our fate has been sealed then fair enough we live in a democratic Country but lets put all our energies into getting behind the team while we''ve still got a chance to stay up!

[/quote]the fans have been all season with no reward!!!  ya think...lol...

Sorry but if you think getting behind the team will make them play one iota better you are very much mistaken , Norwich are one of the best supported clubs in this division and yet they are one from bottom , rather knocks the lets support them theory on the head in my book . Want to do some good for the club sing anti Delia and Board songs for 90 minutes because nothing at this club will ever get any better untill they are gone.