Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Huckerby Returns

I think it is safe to say that we be playing in league 1 next season. Huckerby would be a great addition to our squad next year. So lets hope that he has had time to adjust to his reduced salary in the US for a return to carrow road .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he wont ever wea a Norwich city shirt again.. now please NO MORE HUCKS THREADS!

jas :)

[/quote]Totally 100% agree.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he wont ever wea a Norwich city shirt again.. now please NO MORE HUCKS THREADS!

jas :)

[/quote]

Totally 100% agree.
[/quote]

110% agreed!

What an utter legend! We should never have let him go, but it''s so good to see him achieving around the world, and completing his dream to play in the MLS.

[quote user="AJ"]What an utter legend! We should never have let him go, but it''s so good to see him achieving around the world, and completing his dream to play in the MLS.
[/quote] He was and there will be more Hucks threads. " Huckerby At San Jose" section is where they will be.

Yeah I don''t see Huckerby playing for City again. He''s doing really well over here for our Quakes in San Jose and I''m very interested to see what he does after his contract is over this season.

[quote user="darkstar10990"]Yeah I don''t see Huckerby playing for City again. He''s doing really well over here for our Quakes in San Jose and I''m very interested to see what he does after his contract is over this season.

[/quote]Looking forward to following your progress again this season. Good luck and hope he stars again for you. Our loss is your gain.

[quote user="tribes"]Looking forward to following your progress again this season. Good luck and hope he stars again for you. Our loss is your gain.[/quote]Yeah it should be good. Huckerby scored a screamer off a volley against Colorado but it was called offsides. He looks ready for the season. Max Bretos on Fox Soccer Channel predicted the Quakes to win the Western Conference this year, and I think that''s awesome.

[quote user="darkstar10990"][quote user="tribes"]Looking forward to following your progress again this season. Good luck and hope he stars again for you. Our loss is your gain.[/quote]Yeah it should be good. Huckerby scored a screamer off a volley against Colorado but it was called offsides. He looks ready for the season. Max Bretos on Fox Soccer Channel predicted the Quakes to win the Western Conference this year, and I think that''s awesome.[/quote]All the best. I really miss Hucks - there used to be a buzz in the crowd whenever he got the ball. Nobody in the present City side has that effect. I know the people who say he will never play for City again are almost certainly right but there''s a tiny part of me that can''t help hoping that one day.....

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Huckerby is very happy in America, I very much doubt he will ever play pro football in England again, and judgeing by this American commercial he''s as big in San Jose as he was in Norwich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ0ixRXml70

[/quote]

have posted a comment, I am "bouvierfan" as you tube user (it''s a dog, and I own one!)