Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

You MUST see Doncaster before cardiff and plymouth..........

we all know he hangs around at the top of carrow road before home games. will he be there tuesday night and saturday or for the first time not appear? i think if he does show his face everyone who has a question to ask him should without fail and not just walk past. enough is enough and its about time he sees what the loyal fans think of the predicament we are in.

anyone got any good questions??  

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]I don''t suppose "why don''t you just f**k off?" is a good question?
[/quote]

lol a little too sublte one would think [:)]

[quote user="glove1"]

thought of one.... why do you stand for 90 minutes at the back of the jarrold stand when the rest of the stadium have to sit?

[/quote]

I can answer that.....Its because his bum is so sore from the amount of people who kiss his bum on a daily basis at Carrow Road, therefore he can''t sit down during the evening QED

The Pratt just humours everyone. No one can seriously think he is really bothered what anyone thinks. He is on £100 000 plus for doing not quite sure what. At least Delia misguided though she is cares about the club

[quote user="glove1"]

we all know he hangs around at the top of carrow road before home games. will he be there tuesday night and saturday or for the first time not appear? i think if he does show his face everyone who has a question to ask him should without fail and not just walk past. enough is enough and its about time he sees what the loyal fans think of the predicament we are in.

[/quote]

It''s pointless, that man has skin as thick as a rhino.  I have tried nicely talking to him, asking him questions, and I have tried a more, lets just say, firmer approach, both of which he spun like a top.

[quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

"have you any previous experience in the demolition industry, seeing as you have no succesfully presided over the destruction of NCFC?"