Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

If Norwich were a Pop star.....

Norwich are Oasis... good in the mid 90''s but have been on a slow decline ever since.... people are too polite to say anything about them though and hope they can reclaim the glory days of years ago but know that secretly its all over and they are going through the motions for the fans.....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Norwich are Oasis... good in the mid 90''s but have been on a slow decline ever since.... people are too polite to say anything about them though and hope they can reclaim the glory days of years ago but know that secretly its all over and they are going through the motions for the fans.....

jas :)

[/quote]

Like it Jas.

Michael Jackson - Got quite big in the 80''s and Early 90''s, but then some poor management decisions and failure to be protected from idiots surrounding us led to our demise to a point were we''re fast becoming irrelevant, laughed at by everyone else and with no hope of a comeback without massive changes.Now we''re having to sell off all the assets we have to pay the bills and avoid bankruptcy.

[quote user="braintree canary"]

they would be Percy Sledge ....

He`s be going downhill for ages too!

[/quote]

Paul McCartney, had success but then his efforts have been poor for a while, but his fans are too nice to say anything bad about him.

We certainly ain''t Gary Glitter - we don''t use any of our kids!

Used the kids tho

[quote user="WilliamG"]Michael Jackson - Got quite big in the 80''s and Early 90''s, but then some poor management decisions and failure to be protected from idiots surrounding us led to our demise to a point were we''re fast becoming irrelevant, laughed at by everyone else and with no hope of a comeback without massive changes.

Now we''re having to sell off all the assets we have to pay the bills and avoid bankruptcy.
[/quote]

[quote user="AJ"]We certainly ain''t Gary Glitter - we don''t use any of our kids!
[/quote]

Thats a good one, very close to the bone. Certainly wouldnt want him in charge of the youth academy.

Michelle Mcmanus.

Did something a few years ago but now is just a fat lump of human flesh and full of Scottish Shitte

Sorry not good, but I''m so fed up I couldn''t be arsed to think up anything (a bit like our team at the moment!)

Elvis - Lived on past glories for too long, and after one poor decision after another we''re a bloated mess that''s going to breathe our last once the crapper is flushed in May.

The Singing Postman. Awww bless! Look at that jovial old boy from the ''cun''ree''. Isn''t he sweet? Little old ''plucky'' popstar. I remember "Hev Yew Got A Loight Boi"; it was quite big a long, long time ago and before my time but my dad seems to remember him being everyone''s second-favourite popstar.

Now where is he? God knows but more to the point - who cares? Not me. No, it''s all about money these days and who can be backed by the most marketing and management teams. Poor old Postman just couldn''t keep up with the times and bumbled away somewhere. Probably heading towards the third tier of Pop Pantheons.

Still...he was very prudent, local and bled yellow and green.

He had his ''big day out'' with the bigger popstars and enjoyed it very much. Bless.

Meatloaf! A big sack of crap with a large and loyal fanbase, for some unknown reason!