Sign in to follow this  
On the way to Yeovil

Is it OK for a grown man to cry?

Perfectly okay, if for the reason that our club is in tatters and that the heart has been ripped out of it, only leaving lacklustre and dire performances, then yes, you have every reason to cry, and you won''t be alone.

It''s the other lot, you know, the board who won''t have the ''R'' word mentioned that need help.

I''m sure their could well be a few tears from men Canary supporters at the end of the seaosn like their was at Fulham.

Myself despite beiing a staunch fan I''m not sentimental like that!

I wish to take issue now with a word that keeps getting used,  ''depressed''.  Depression is a mental illness which can drive a person to suicide.  I may sound mamby pamby but that''s how I feel about it.  yes, we''re crap and we feel an all host of feelings, but you haven''t felt depressed unless you''ve genuinely suffered from it.I''m not picking on ''Yeovil'' as I read it a number of times now recently.Thank you

Just don''t turn to drink or self harm! In which case I would seek help!

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

I have never felt so depressed in my life

My wife says its only football GRRRRRR, think I might burn her Delia cook book collection.

If I had a cat I might be tempted to kick it

Do I need help?

[/quote]

A single, solitary tear may slide slowly down your cheek as you watch the club you love, the club you have invested your money, your hopes and your dreams, falls into inexorable decline and is sucked into a lethal vortex of debt, despair and, ultimately, death.

Or you may cling to the hope that the Yellas can eke out a win tomorrow night and somehow, just somehow, against all the odds, stay up in this division and live to fight another day.

[/quote]

Maybe the end of season parade will just be a line of cats walking around the pitch?

People can just march onto the field and boot them.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

Maybe the end of season parade will just be a line of cats walking around the pitch?

People can just march onto the field and boot them.

[/quote]

Cruelty to animals is a despicable crime,  far better to make the players and directors march around the pitch so we could kick their arses.

My wife says its only football GRRRRRR, think I might burn her Delia cook book collection.

Do I need help?

[/quote]if you want to kick the cat - then you probably not depressed...imo - you do not need help...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

Do I need help?

[/quote]if you want to kick the cat - then you probably not depressed...imo - you do not need help...[/quote]I''d like to kick Splat the Cat, headbutt Captain Canary, and stick the Aviva Lemur''s tail right up it''s jacksy.  Am I depressed, or just psychotic.

Do I need help?

[/quote]There''s always Splat the Cat - will he do?

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

Do I need help?

[/quote]if you want to kick the cat - then you probably not depressed...imo - you do not need help...[/quote]I''d like to kick Splat the Cat, headbutt Captain Canary, and stick the Aviva Lemur''s tail right up it''s jacksy.  Am I depressed, or just psychotic.[/quote]none on these imo - but if you find your anger is getting you into trouble - then perhaps anger management classes could be helpful - if unexpressed - then maybe some counselling to help you to understand where these feelings could be coming from...

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

Do I need help?

[/quote]

if you want to kick the cat - then you probably not depressed...imo - you do not need help...
[/quote]

I''d like to kick Splat the Cat, headbutt Captain Canary, and stick the Aviva Lemur''s tail right up it''s jacksy.  Am I depressed, or just psychotic.

[/quote]

Slightly psychotic I think, but funny never-the-less. Maybe you should just sit in a dark room with a ''The Season So Far...'' video playing on a loop until we go to Portaloo Road? It''d be like unleashing Blanka

Do I need help?

[/quote]

Yes it is. Stop being such a nancy boy.

The only tears we want to see are Smith''s as she waves goodbye on her way back to Ipswich.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I''m sure their could well be a few tears from men Canary supporters at the end of the seaosn like their was at Fulham.

Myself despite beiing a staunch fan I''m not sentimental like that!

[/quote]that''s the thing tho, i wasn''t depressed like i am with the current state of affairs. I wasn''t so gutted about going down from the Prem, despite that infamous last day, we put on a real good fight and it was a joy to support the club. Now i just feel embarrased, annoyed and mildy depressed in all seriousness. Nothing seems to be going right for us at the moment. The signings up front in the last 3 years on the whole have been shameful, and that''s why we''re here. Give us 3 players with half the ability of Ashton, Hucks and McKenzie and we''d be fine, probably moaning about being midtable, but ultimately content to make do with that for a couple of seasons. The constant underachievement (12 out of the last 15 seasons with my thinking that the relegation from the prem 4 years ago was our 3rd best season in that time) It really just bugs me![:(]

Do I need help?

[/quote]Take a trip to the childrens ward at the local hospital. Take a walk around Mumbai. Do a voluntary day at a care homeYou''ll feel a lot better about the Board