Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Club Colours!!

Tommorrow nights game vs cardiff!!

Everybody should go down with a yellow and green scarf (or just yellow or green) and as the players run out onto the pitch rotate (SP?) them around our head to get the boys going!! If this does not get them ready, then we may well just go down!!

[quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

Everybody should go down with a yellow and green scarf (or just yellow or green) and as the players run out onto the pitch rotate (SP?) them around our head to get the boys going!! If this does not get them ready, then we may well just go down!!

[/quote]I think it would be better if we all rotated our heads.  That would freak the Cardiff players out and would earn us a goal headstart.

[/quote]

Don''t know about you, but I shall turn up dressed all in black, in mourning for our once great team [:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[/quote]

Don''t know about you, but I shall turn up dressed all in black, in mourning for our once great team [:|]

[/quote]

So your wearing your away strip then weareyellows?!! [:P]

[quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So your wearing your away strip then weareyellows?!! [:P]

[/quote]

lol you got it [Y]

I shall be wearing my black jacket and black jeans/trousers, won''t have any NCFC colours on show.

[/quote]

Well done Pinkun Poster, 330 posts in 3 weeks must be a record [:)]

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[/quote]

I think it would be better if we all rotated our heads.  That would freak the Cardiff players out and would earn us a goal headstart.
[/quote]

absolute quality [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

6 thousand in 6 years - thats not bad!

[quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes thats about 80 per month on average not nearly as good as your 440 per month [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes thats about 80 per month on average not nearly as good as your 440 per month [:)]

[/quote]

well i hope you dont mind that I have a better ratio that you?

80 a month is fine! you have 6 thousand posts that everybody reads and likes.