Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Rallying cry from Gunn and Croft.....again!!!!

I see Archant have wheeled out the regulars who admit they have let the fans down again but tonight will be different and herald a run of 9 straight wins. How sad have the board, manager and players got, and how many more hollow promises and statements will be made before the end of the season? Time for the inquest to begin, and for Archant to hold ALL board members to account, demanding an explanation to all fans for numerous errors and crass decisions made over the past four years; there should be no hiding place.

[quote user="Spartan"]I see Archant have wheeled out the regulars who admit they have let the fans down again but tonight will be different and herald a run of 9 straight wins. How sad have the board, manager and players got, and how many more hollow promises and statements will be made before the end of the season? Time for the inquest to begin, and for Archant to hold ALL board members to account, demanding an explanation to all fans for numerous errors and crass decisions made over the past four years; there should be no hiding place.[/quote]

I think that''s a little unfair. Apparently, the players are paying their own way to the ground tonight to show their commitment.

Wes Hoolahan said “It shows great spirit, it shows that we want to win and it shows that we want to be in this division next year.”

Further reports say that players will be donating their Tesco points from the fill up with Super Unleaded to fight against relegation.

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[quote user="Spartan"]I see Archant have wheeled out the regulars who admit they have let the fans down again but tonight will be different and herald a run of 9 straight wins. How sad have the board, manager and players got, and how many more hollow promises and statements will be made before the end of the season? Time for the inquest to begin, and for Archant to hold ALL board members to account, demanding an explanation to all fans for numerous errors and crass decisions made over the past four years; there should be no hiding place.[/quote]

I think that''s a little unfair. Apparently, the players are paying their own way to the ground tonight to show their commitment.

Wes Hoolahan said “It shows great spirit, it shows that we want to win and it shows that we want to be in this division next year.”

Further reports say that players will be donating their Tesco points from the fill up with Super Unleaded to fight against relegation.

[/quote]PMSL...very good

dreary, dreary me - looks like crofty is gunna start ahead of gow on the right wing...best his spares the fans the bs - and do his fudging talking on the pitch...like score, and make another one,,,that would do nicely crofts///woof woof...[H]

[quote user="Spartan"] Time for the inquest to begin, and for Archant to hold ALL board members to account, demanding an explanation to all fans for numerous errors and crass decisions made over the past four years; there should be no hiding place.[/quote]Look, I''m up for a good old fashioned witch hunt, as much as the next guy (who just "happens" to be carrying a burnng stick.) However, it is probably not the best time for the local media to round on the club, as that will likely destroy the last remaining shreds of team and group morale.The inquest should therefore start in earnest come the close season, regardless of our league status by that point. However, you just know that if we stay up, the club, ably supported by their "company line" Archant cronies, will actually frame survival from such a parlous position as, yes, a triumph.I can see it now: "LAST DITCH CITY RESCUE: DONCASTER CREDITS COMMUNITY SPIRIT".

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]I think that''s a little unfair. Apparently, the players are paying their own way to the ground tonight to show their commitment.

[/quote][URL=http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ilold.jpg][IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5411/ilold.jpg[/IMG][/URL]