Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

I don't suppose anyone else fancies......

bucking the trend tomorrow night and joining me in ''all-out support'' for the entire 90 mins?  Say ''Aye'' if your with me or ''Nay'' if your not.OTBC!!!!!!!!!!

Most certainly will. Personally I don''t want to watch City play Wycombe next year and if SUPPORTING my team helps then I see no problem with it, but on the up side of relegation at least Holty would get another run out at Carrow Road.

[quote user="AndyJR"]bucking the trend tomorrow night and joining me in ''all-out support'' for the entire 90 mins?  Say ''Aye'' if your with me or ''Nay'' if your not.

OTBC!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I have never booed the team or a player whilst they are on the pitch, but I think after the Cardif game the directors need a swift kick up the Kyber

[quote]Superflash. That''ll be two in the Jarrold making a noise, and ignoring the tutting around me. I''m in J Block. Where are you? [/quote]Block H. Got my tickets this afternoon and paid slightly more than I thought I would, think I must''ve read the wrong grade for the game on the official site. This also mean''t that a couple of family members of mine opted out of going. Still, for a student membership 11.70 will do me on my diet of baked beans and the like!

[quote user="AndyJR"]bucking the trend tomorrow night and joining me in ''all-out support'' for the entire 90 mins?  Say ''Aye'' if your with me or ''Nay'' if your not.OTBC!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Right behind ya buddy.If we''re going out of this league let make sure it ain''t down to lack of noise. I won''t give up hoping for a miracle until the maths says it isn''t possible. OTBC

[quote user="Superflash"]Aye. I''ll likey be the only one in the Jarrold actually trying to make any semblance of noise, but so be it!
[/quote]

Yes, the Jarrold Stand. I often sit there after giving up my season ticket in the Upper Barclay.

Great view of both halves of the game in there, but the absolutely zero atmosphere. No passion what so ever. Alot of our : nice day out at the football: brigade sit there in my opinion.

I would take the Barclay any day or even the Snake Pit although the view is not great there is plenty of passion in there.

Thanks for that Duke. Tell me. When you take your seat in the Jarrold, do you contribute any passion or are you like the rest of the nice day out brigade? Or are you one of the miserable **** who create the zero atmosphere that you complain about?

[quote user="AndyJR"]bucking the trend tomorrow night and joining me in ''all-out support'' for the entire 90 mins?  Say ''Aye'' if your with me or ''Nay'' if your not.OTBC!!!!!!!!!![/quote]I''ll probably get behind them until someone misplaces a pass or mistimes a tackle and then I''ll slump into apathetic torpor.

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="AndyJR"]bucking the trend tomorrow night and joining me in ''all-out support'' for the entire 90 mins?  Say ''Aye'' if your with me or ''Nay'' if your not.OTBC!!!!!!!!!![/quote]I''ll probably get behind them until someone misplaces a pass or mistimes a tackle and then I''ll slump into apathetic torpor.[/quote]come on man - get a grip[;)] - on look east a dour looking gunny said he was expecting a reaction from the players or the crowd to get things going...in short - he wants the barnsley atmosphere back - lets all hope for a early city goal,,,else i fear it will be like a morgue...

[quote user="AndyJR"]bucking the trend tomorrow night and joining me in ''all-out support'' for the entire 90 mins?  Say ''Aye'' if your with me or ''Nay'' if your not.

OTBC!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I''ll be there supporting them for the 90 mins tonight Andy.

Me too Andy, though have to say it''s getting very difficult to find lots of fans who join in with songs now. But we will do our best and try. At least we are trying to do something positive, but at the end of the day, the atmosphere is largely generated by the performance on the pitch.