Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Usually on match day/night

Usually on match day/night i''m always really looking forward to the game and everything before hand.

But today, I don''t know I just feel a little deflated. The last 2 home games have been so dissapointing and i''d give anything tonight for a win tonight, no matter how scrappy we play, just to grind out 3 points to give us faint hope. Hate to say I can''t see it happening, and it''s the first time I haven''t been really excited on match day. =[

Is it just me or do others feel the same?

I''m still strangely looking forward to it but I did miss the Coventry game so maybe I just miss the experience.

I always look forward to it before hand with a blind hope that "football''s a funny game and you never know what might happen". It''s the dissapointment afterwards which is difficult to deal with.

Actually really up for tonight, and actually SUPPORTING the guys out there, willing the team on to succeed - but I guess that makes me in the minority on this board also.

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]Actually really up for tonight, and actually SUPPORTING the guys out there, willing the team on to succeed - but I guess that makes me in the minority on this board also.[/quote]we do this week in week out...i will never stop supporting the team and of course always wanting them to win..but cant see it tonight 3:1 or 4:1 cardiff...hope im wrong [Y]