Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

A Quick Game

...no cheating

1st person to name every loan player Norwich City have signed since the appointment of Glen Roeder gets an MBE for Services to the Pinkun Messageboard....

Please list, with numbers so i can see if entries have the right total!

Dear God - have you no life?  Does it matter?  However the moral is loanees dont give a t*** about the club their loaned out to and its the quick recipe to relegation trouble.  Play the kids or scrap the Academy

[quote user="Fish eye view"]However the moral is loanees dont give a t*** about the club their loaned out to and its the quick recipe to relegation trouble.  Play the kids or scrap the Academy[/quote]

i totally agree,

it just highlights the ridiculous decisions the club has made in sanctioning so many loan players over the last 18 months.

1) Archibald-Henville: 
2) Bertrand:
3) Kennedy:
4) Koroma:

5)Lupoli:

6)Omozusi:

7)Sibierski:

8)Lita:

9)Carney

10)Gow

11)Killen

12)Leijer

13) Grounds

14) Mooney

15) Shackell

Thats all I can think off Huddy.

1)Taylor

2)Pattison

3)Carney

4)Camara

5)Bertrand

6)Mooney

7)Lita

8)Lupoli

9)Sibierski

10)Koroma

11)Archibald-Henville

12)Omozusi

13)Leijer

14)Shackell

15)Killen

16)Gow

17)Pearce

18)Henry

19)Gibbs

20)Kennedy

21)Grounds

Shamefully high. Didn''t realise it was such a massive amount.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]1)Taylor 2)Pattison 3)Carney 4)Camara 5)Bertrand 6)Mooney 7)Lita 8)Lupoli 9)Sibierski 10)Koroma 11)Archibald-Henville 12)Omozusi 13)Leijer 14)Shackell 15)Killen 16)Gow 17)Pearce 18)Henry 19)Gibbs 20)Kennedy 21)Grounds Shamefully high. Didn''t realise it was such a massive amount.[/quote]

still some missing!

As For CA, full house for this season..remembering last years mistakes isnt so easy!

[quote user="Huddy "]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]1)Taylor 2)Pattison 3)Carney 4)Camara 5)Bertrand 6)Mooney 7)Lita 8)Lupoli 9)Sibierski 10)Koroma 11)Archibald-Henville 12)Omozusi 13)Leijer 14)Shackell 15)Killen 16)Gow 17)Pearce 18)Henry 19)Gibbs 20)Kennedy 21)Grounds Shamefully high. Didn''t realise it was such a massive amount.[/quote]

still some missing!

As For CA, full house for this season..remembering last years mistakes isnt so easy!

[/quote]

Forgot last season''s loans, still some of them were forgetable. [:)]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]1)Taylor

2)Pattison

3)Carney

4)Camara

5)Bertrand

6)Mooney

7)Lita

8)Lupoli

9)Sibierski

10)Koroma

11)Archibald-Henville

12)Omozusi

13)Leijer

14)Shackell

15)Killen

16)Gow

17)Pearce

18)Henry

19)Gibbs

20)Kennedy

21)Grounds

Shamefully high. Didn''t realise it was such a massive amount.[/quote]22) Evans

[quote user="CanaryJames"]22) Evans How could I forget probably the pick of the bunch and remember Troy![/quote]

still missing....some

1)Taylor 2)Pattison 3)Carney 4)Camara 5)Bertrand 6)Mooney 7)Lita 8)Lupoli 9)Sibierski 10)Koroma 11)Archibald-Henville 12)Omozusi 13)Leijer 14)Shackell 15)Killen 16)Gow 17)Pearce 18)Henry 19)Gibbs 20)Kennedy 21)Grounds 22) Evans

Can''t think of anyone else to add to James''s list.

How many are missing Huddy?

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]JOHN HARTSON[/quote]

Our survey says..

No, i''m afraid, he doesn''t qualify as he was signed y Jim Duffy!

Truly pathetic that isn''t it?

23 or more (Bates incl.) in 18 months is shameful.

Add to that Hartson (just pre-Roeder) and Velasco (short-term) and it''s even more ludicrous.

1)Taylor

2)Pattison

3)Carney

4)Camara

5)Bertrand

6)Mooney

7)Lita

8)Lupoli

9)Sibierski

10)Koroma

11)Archibald-Henville

12)Omozusi

13)Leijer

14)Shackell

15)Killen

16)Gow

17)Pearce

18)Henry

19)Gibbs

20)Kennedy

21)Grounds22) Evans23) Bates24) Hartson25) Murray26) Velasco27) Rigters28) SmithBloody hell, 28?!!?!?!?!

Smith was signed by Grant, so take out him and Hartson and you have 26.

[quote user="AJ"]1)Taylor
2)Pattison
3)Carney
4)Camara
5)Bertrand
6)Mooney
7)Lita
8)Lupoli
9)Sibierski
10)Koroma
11)Archibald-Henville
12)Omozusi
13)Leijer
14)Shackell
15)Killen
16)Gow
17)Pearce
18)Henry
19)Gibbs
20)Kennedy
21)Grounds
22) Evans
23) Bates
24) Hartson
25) Murray
26) Velasco
27) Rigters
28) Smith

Bloody hell, 28?!!?!?!?!
[/quote]

I think you''ve got them all in there; however Velasco was a permanent signing, smith was pre roeder, harston was duffy''s plan A and we signed Murray as well!

I was looking for 24

I might look into how many players have played a competative game for us since the start of last season, it must be 50!

[quote user="Huddy "]

I might look into how many players have played a competative game for us since the start of last season, it must be 50!

[/quote]Given it a quick go, I got 49!BatesBellBertrandBrellierBrownCamaraCarneyChadwickClinganCortCroftCuretonDaleyDohertyDruryDublinEvansFotheringhamGowGroundsHartsonHoolahanHuckerbyJarvis RossiKennedyKillenKoromaLappinLitaLupoliMarshallMartinMooneyMurrayOmozusiOtsemoborPattisonPearceRigtersRussellRussellShackellSibierskiSmithSpillaneStefanovicStrihavkaTaylorVelasco

You missed out Gibbs and Henry so looks like it is 50 after all. That''s an astonishing statistic that could rise even further yet I suppose, seeing as McDonald and Leijer have yet to play for us.

jimmy smith???

AJ and PBTC,

Please can you both send your findings to Neil D, not because he doesn''t know the facts, but to make him aware that we do.

[quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST, WHEN I CAME BACK TO VIEW MY GUESS I WAS UNABLE TO SEE IT![/quote]

BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE OTHER PAGE[:$]

[quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST, WHEN I CAME BACK TO VIEW MY GUESS I WAS UNABLE TO SEE IT![/quote]

BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE OTHER PAGE[:$]

[/quote]Forgiven. Are you on a mac by any chance?and PBTC, I know there has been a lack of consistancy, or a lack of anything called a ''team'' what so ever, but what would emailing Doncaster achieve? Probably just a small reply probably written by his secretary''s cat?