Sign in to follow this  
micdhymer

all stands singing

lets get behind the lads tonight league 1 is not an option,lets give the players a boost for once they may not deserve it but it does help.also as a barclay boy id love it if the river end roared back with a song it may not be your thing to sing but for once it wont hurt and will help. I for one would get more fired up,we could make that ground so noisy just like when we play the scum,come on city

[quote user="micdhymer"]lets get behind the lads tonight league 1 is not an option,lets give the players a boost for once they may not deserve it but it does help.also as a barclay boy id love it if the river end roared back with a song it may not be your thing to sing but for once it wont hurt and will help. I for one would get more fired up,we could make that ground so noisy just like when we play the scum,come on city[/quote]

It''s not optional, if we are crap - we get relegated!!!

Totally agree micdhymer. In the position we are in it should be happening, but in reality it wont. The atmosphere nowadays is crap to what it use to be. I stand up and sing but a lot of people wont. We really need to be behind the team tonight.

On the ball city....................