Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Please make it stop!

As I can''t seem to just quit worrying about City (bloody match day again!) this post is addressed to all Daities, Little folk, Norweigen Trolls, The Tooth Fairie and The Hog Father.................Please make our nightmare stop tonight.

Yes, I have been a good boy.  

[img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/shy.gif[/img]

your hexs against the teams aint been working to well may i suggest something stronger ever seen the wickerman? well who you choose to send up there is up to you but were spoilt for choice with our board

[quote user="chris bakewell"]your hexs against the teams aint been working to well may i suggest something stronger ever seen the wickerman? well who you choose to send up there is up to you but were spoilt for choice with our board[/quote]

Would Delia burn well though Chris?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="chris bakewell"]your hexs against the teams aint been working to well may i suggest something stronger ever seen the wickerman? well who you choose to send up there is up to you but were spoilt for choice with our board[/quote]

[/quote]

Alcahol makes huge flames [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So does alcohol!

[quote user="Jonesy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So does alcohol!

[/quote]

Whatever  [:S]

A quote from the Simpsons when Homer his beating the Mc Burgler

''STOP STOP HE''s ALREADY DEAD''

May well be the chants when Cardiff put away there 3rd goal

FAO: First Wizard

I''d like to make you stop.  On and on.............

Remind me, do you actually go to any games or are you just a full time cyber warrior?

if you need a volunteer to sleep with the landlords daughter count me in  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

if you need a volunteer to sleep with the landlords daughter count me in  [:D]

[/quote]

...and all this time I thought you were a girl penny wise. Whoops! Perhaps you are.

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]

FAO: First Wizard

I''d like to make you stop.  On and on.............

Remind me, do you actually go to any games or are you just a full time cyber warrior?

[/quote]

Not sure its relevent, especially as a few posters on here don''t make any games either! but yes I do, not many admittally, but yes I do.