Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Promotion is the minimum

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

...If we are relegated, I don''t care with what group of players, what manager, what board, anything less than promotion will be unacceptable.

[/quote]Yeah? What will you do... sack the cleaners?

No matter what Mumbles and Doomy tell us, i''d expect us to go into administration if we go down. With a points deduction i think you need to re-assess your expectations. A play off placed finish would be an exceptional result under those circumstances.

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

...If we are relegated, I don''t care with what group of players, what manager, what board, anything less than promotion will be unacceptable.

[/quote]no chance - imo the first priority of the board will be to balance the books and return to profitability - expect a cull of the squad - and a token attempt at gunning for promotion...

With the way the squad has performed this season I would expect, and hope to see, a massive cull of the squad anyway!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]No matter what Mumbles and Doomy tell us, i''d expect us to go into administration if we go down. With a points deduction i think you need to re-assess your expectations. A play off placed finish would be an exceptional result under those circumstances.[/quote]What planet are you on?

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]With the way the squad has performed this season I would expect, and hope to see, a massive cull of the squad anyway![/quote]lol - very true...but imo the first priority of this board is to balance the books - make no mistake...and given the economic situaaashun - its probably easier for them to do it in league 1 than the champs...

Bit much to ask to be playing Premiership football the season after next. [:D]OTBC!!!!!!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Er, planet realistic. Unlike the OP, who my post was intended for.[/quote]"Er"... as was mine if you take a look.