Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Will it all 'kick off' tonight?

Lets not worry about all that to be honest Wiz, lets just get behind the boys and try our hardest to come away with some points.

[quote user="AJ"]Lets not worry about all that to be honest Wiz, lets just get behind the boys and try our hardest to come away with some points.
[/quote]

I won''t be there AJ, my cash now stays where it is, but a defeat might spark something I fear.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="AJ"]Lets not worry about all that to be honest Wiz, lets just get behind the boys and try our hardest to come away with some points.
[/quote]

I won''t be there AJ, my cash now stays where it is, but a defeat might spark something I fear.

[/quote]

I think the members of this message board should buy two season tickets and then raffle one off for every home game. It would work along the lines of "an evening with First Wizard" and the lucky winner would get to have a "matchday experience" watching the game in the esteemed company of your good self. I''m sure this would prove extremely popular and would certainly make money. Once the raffles have raised enough money to have paid for the tickets the rest could go to East Anglian Childrens Hospices. The lucky winners would be able to enjoy the benefit of your wisdom whether it be the Golden Goal Seller didn''t shout loud enough to The Doc is a total liability and you''d get to see the games AND keep your cash where it is!

What do you think Wiz?

It won''t kick off tonight. Or any night. Even if we lose 8-0. Those days are gone.

A big defeat and just expect to hear lots of people talking after the game about how we''re "at least going to win some games" next season.

[quote user="Grando"]It won''t kick off tonight. Or any night. Even if we lose 8-0. Those days are gone. A big defeat and just expect to hear lots of people talking after the game about how we''re "at least going to win some games" next season.[/quote]

It kicked off at the last home game so I wouldn''t bet on your theory!

1st Wizard - All credibility I had for you is gone cause you don''t even go to games, even if much of your critiscisms aren''t to wide of the mark!

[quote user="Grando"]It won''t kick off tonight. Or any night. Even if we lose 8-0. Those days are gone. A big defeat and just expect to hear lots of people talking after the game about how we''re "at least going to win some games" next season.[/quote]not to many imo...we will struggle in league 1 after selling all the big earners

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Grando"]It won''t kick off tonight. Or any night. Even if we lose 8-0. Those days are gone. A big defeat and just expect to hear lots of people talking after the game about how we''re "at least going to win some games" next season.[/quote]not to many imo...we will struggle in league 1 after selling all the big earners[/quote]sadly that''s true, once the loans go and then Clingan & co leave, we''ll have next to nobody left. We''ll be starting from scratch.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="Grando"]It won''t kick off tonight. Or any night. Even if we lose 8-0. Those days are gone. A big defeat and just expect to hear lots of people talking after the game about how we''re "at least going to win some games" next season.[/quote]

It kicked off at the last home game so I wouldn''t bet on your theory!

1st Wizard - All credibility I had for you is gone cause you don''t even go to games, even if much of your critiscisms aren''t to wide of the mark!

[/quote]

I never had any to start with matey!...............and if you read my posts, as you claim, you would know that I still manage a game when and if I can, also I hardly missed a home game for 40 years!

Never mind, you win some and you lose some![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If it had happened, I think it would have sparked more moaning from your good self.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If it had happened, I think it would have sparked more moaning from your good self.

[/quote]

Most likely![:D]