Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="ridgeman"]What an appalling standard of refereeing again tonight. Where do they get them from.[/quote]

He was even worse than D''urso and that''s saying something, the worst decision had to be when he gave them a corner near the end when the ball quite clearly came off their player.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="ridgeman"]What an appalling standard of refereeing again tonight. Where do they get them from.[/quote]

He was even worse than D''urso and that''s saying something, the worst decision had to be when he gave them a corner near the end when the ball quite clearly came off their player.

[/quote]

I don''t think anyone is worse than D''urso, but the ref tonight was on par [;)]

I''d heard from my Conference friends that Trevor Kettle was an absolute disgrace so what the f**k is he doing refereeing in the Championship????

[:@][:@][:@]

A bit over-fussy but we were good enough tonight for it not to matter.

Everytime we have this guy he is a joke. Remember reading last season?Him and Lee Probert are the two worst refs in this league, and a disgrace to their profession

You never walk alone.  We believe there is a Facebook group devoted to him by disgruntled fans.

Air Traffic Controller for the RAF.  I assume he''s okay on Air Traffic Control but not terribly good as a ref, no.  Seems easily confused.

he called doc over to calm bertrand down when bertrand hadn`t even done anything..ffs we are fighting for our lives (at last) what an earth did he expect ? [:D]

Amongst other things I was particularly annoyed when he allowed Cardiff to contest a drop ball in a dangerous area near the City goal after one of THEIR players had been injured - City should have been allowed to kick the ball back upfield to the Cardiff keeper as is the normal equitette.

i wish we''d stop singing that pathetic soft ''you''re not fit to referee chant''. whatever happened to the hardman ''the referees a w****r'' chant?

PS: Best ref I''ve seen this season so far is in his first season with the Football League.  No idea if he has done a Championship game but Colchester had him v Stockport   We had two flag happy linesmen which he mostly overrruled for both sides, not with a consultation but with a shake of his head, bantered with the players, patted them on the back (is this allowed?).

James Linington, Isle of Wight.  Let''s the game flow...his PLAY ON could have been heard anywhere in the ground.

He was bad with his choices, but I have to say he was quite hapy to keep the cards in his pocket and I also liked the way he got the captain involved on a few occasions. But he was crap.

I cant remember what game it was last season, but he was referee for one of ours, and my comment to my Dad at the time was ''this t***er would actually be more useful as a T Kettle''. He was awful.

Him alongside Urinal Rennie, Andy the Inbred Durso, and Lee Anal Probert are the worst around in my opinion.