Sign in to follow this  
yellowarmy

Get behind the team!

Lets all get behind the lads tonight as the support could make a huge difference, and do not get on their backs if they make mistakes.  The players are low enough on confidence as it is.

[quote user="yellowarmy"]Lets all get behind the lads tonight as the support could make a huge difference, and do not get on their backs if they make mistakes.  The players are low enough on confidence as it is.[/quote]

Good afternoon Delia........... now sod off dear![:|]

[quote user="yellowarmy"]Lets all get behind the lads tonight as the support could make a huge difference, and do not get on their backs if they make mistakes.  The players are low enough on confidence as it is.[/quote]What a cracking first post...your contribution is very much appreciated..D**K!!

Clearly supporting your team is something totally alien to both of you. I wish you''d both piss off along with the other ''supporters'' like you.3rd, 4th conference, who cares, at least it''d be fun to go to carrow road again without having to listen to whinging tossers constantly

[quote user="BIC"]Clearly supporting your team is something totally alien to both of you. I wish you''d both piss off along with the other ''supporters'' like you.3rd, 4th conference, who cares, at least it''d be fun to go to carrow road again without having to listen to whinging tossers constantly[/quote]Missing you already....

[quote user="BIC"]Clearly supporting your team is something totally alien to both of you.
I wish you''d both piss off along with the other ''supporters'' like you.

3rd, 4th conference, who cares, at least it''d be fun to go to carrow road again without having to listen to whinging tossers constantly
[/quote]

Totally agree with you BIC. In my mind "fans" like Wiz are no more supporters of Norwich than Kevin Muscat is.

[quote user=yellowarmy"Lets all get behind the lads tonight as the support could make a huge difference, and do not get on their backs if they make mistakes.  The players are low enough on confidence as it is.[/quote]we have been al season and it hasnt made feck all difference...saying that will always back the lads on the pitch...but we can only take so much...my god i hope they dont get an early goal as i can see the crowd turning on the players and that will not help..i hope they vent the anger at the board

[quote user="yellowarmy"]Lets all get behind the lads tonight as the support could make a huge difference, and do not get on their backs if they make mistakes.  The players are low enough on confidence as it is.[/quote]

but i bet you will soon get on their backs if others around you do!

Thats all we can do!

1st Wizard and anyone else slagging fans for getting behind team - Yes We''re cr*p, I know that, we all know that, the board are over the hill and shouldn''t be there, we know that and so do they but until we know our fate one way or the other lets try and help our poor side to somehow scrape out of this!

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]

[quote user="BIC"]Clearly supporting your team is something totally alien to both of you.

3rd, 4th conference, who cares, at least it''d be fun to go to carrow road again without having to listen to whinging tossers constantly
[/quote]

Totally agree with you BIC. In my mind "fans" like Wiz are no more supporters of Norwich than Kevin Muscat is.

[/quote]

Of course, if you were old enough to remember when we were an established top flight club who were a match for the best in the division you might think differently.  However, if you''ve been brought up on mediocrity then I suppose we can''t blame you for being happy with third division football.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Thats all we can do!

1st Wizard and anyone else slagging fans for getting behind team - Yes We''re cr*p, I know that, we all know that, the board are over the hill and shouldn''t be there, we know that and so do they but until we know our fate one way or the other lets try and help our poor side to somehow scrape out of this!

[/quote]

I''ll second that. Seems to me that several so called fans can''t wait to see City go down just so they can gloat about it. City are stuck in a rut until new money comes in we all know that, so FFS let''s continue to give us much encouragement as we can to those who are playing cos I and most other fans don''t want to see City relegated.

If  (and it''s still an if) we do go down let''s do it screaming and shouting not with a "I told you so!"

[quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]

[quote user="BIC"]Clearly supporting your team is something totally alien to both of you. I wish you''d both piss off along with the other ''supporters'' like you.3rd, 4th conference, who cares, at least it''d be fun to go to carrow road again without having to listen to whinging tossers constantly[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course, if you were old enough to remember when we were an established top flight club who were a match for the best in the division you might think differently.  However, if you''ve been brought up on mediocrity then I suppose we can''t blame you for being happy with third division football.

[/quote]I can remember it very well thanks, having been supporter man and boy for more than 30 years. Frankly if being in the top flight is what it takes for you to be motivated to support the club then you''re just a fair weather supporter. I resent some twunt like you trying to tell me that I should only support the team if we''re in or close to the Premier league.Of course I''m not happy with our position, but you know what, when I started supporting, the supporters were just that, supporters. Now it seems like there are far too many like you who aren''t happy unless we''re competing at the top of the pyramid. Football has changed for the worse and I suggest you stay at home, renew your sky subscription and start supporting a Premier league team, because we''re a lower league team for the foreseeable future and to be honest, if it means I have to share carrow Road with fewer of your ilk, then great, it''s worth it.I''d much rather be there with 6,000 dedicated supporters than 25,000, two thirds of whom go merely to whinge and moan.I''ll be there through thick and thin whatever division we''re in.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

oh dear, fairweather springs to mind

On the talk back tonight we heard how the Norwich City Crowd of today tend to turn on certain players.

I am old enough to remember a certain Centre Forward joining the club taking excess flack and being booed off the pitch many years ago.

That player named Ron Ashman became one of the best servants this club ever had. Give the boys a chance