Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Well done Gow, Mooney and Cody

Great to see three players who were all roundly written off by a number of posters as bad signings before they had set foot on the pitch doing the business.Hopefully Gunny''s stick a pin in a piece of paper selection strategy will throw up some more gems!

Good point Beauseant, but now it''s Gunn''s job to keep their feet on the ground and keep them focussed. We all knew Gow was a good signing, he''s just not had a chance yet. Cody is an astute signing!

Good to see genuine pace and movement in our front line again,whereas far too often this season we have been static to say the least.

All three were excellent last night. They can be key players and help keep us up.

I think the reservation that most of us had with Gow was his fitness and injury record rather than his ability. If other clubs in this division had wanted to sign him (which they did) he obviously has something to offer, but he failed his medical at Wolves. Fingers crossed that he stays injury free between now and the end of the season, because on last night''s evidence he can make a big contribution.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Good to see genuine pace and movement in our front line again,whereas far too often this season we have been static to say the least.
[/quote]

Well said. I saw more action upfront in the first five minutes last night  than I have from Cureton all season!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Good to see genuine pace and movement in our front line again,whereas far too often this season we have been static to say the least.[/quote]

Well said. I saw more action upfront in the first five minutes last night  than I have from Cureton all season!

[/quote]Maybe that''s why we won last night then!