Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

Well done Cody

[quote user="Scotty121"]just wanna say well done Cody Mcdonald for coming on and scoring in his debut hopefully this will be the start of a great career for the lad[/quote]

here here the boy done good

Brilliant....couldn''t be happier for the lad. Marshall too.

I posted on here about 3 weeks ago about who might be the hero that saves us - a few more candidates tonight!

[quote user="sonyc"]

[/quote]x2. The dice got thrown at last

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]... and we''ll sell him in the summer for £200k[/quote]

I really really doubt it, unless there is a minimum release clause of course. The lad has netted once, dont forget young Martin.

''Cody Mcdonald had a farm......E I E I O!!...and on that farm he scored a goal....E I E I O!with a goal scored here and a goal scored there.....left foot, right foot...score em with either foot!Cody mcdonald scored a goal....E I E I O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="The Lord"]''Cody Mcdonald had a farm......E I E I O!!...and on that farm he scored a goal....E I E I O!with a goal scored here and a goal scored there.....left foot, right foot...score em with either foot!Cody mcdonald scored a goal....E I E I O!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]v  v  good...

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="sonyc"]

[/quote]

x2. The dice got thrown at last
[/quote]spot on...mixed it up and not b4 time....nice 1 gunny and the lads....AND AGAIN ALL THE FANS...WE DESERVE TO SEE CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTY NEXT SEASON

Yes, well done Cody and well done Bryan Gunn. Also, Gow was exceptional tonight "box of tricks" according to Radio Wales.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]Yes, well done Cody and well done Bryan Gunn. Also, Gow was exceptional tonight "box of tricks" according to Radio Wales.[/quote]He ws so chuffed with his goal, I thought he was going to cry. Magic. Gow was excellent, well deserved man of the match.

Brilliant for Cody - best possible thing that oculd have happened.That should give the lads a big confidence boost!

Yes, he showed great composure in front of goal, must have been quite something for him, playing in front of a large vocal crowd, well done Cody!

Essex Lad of course[+o(]

Lives at Silver End.  No doubt Gunny can arrange a Yellow and Green transfusion.[;)]

Marvellous start for him!  He''ll remember that for a long while I would guess.

Excellent finish from the lad, looked like he''d been playing at this level for years.

[quote user="Scotty121"]just wanna say well done Cody Mcdonald for coming on and scoring in his debut hopefully this will be the start of a great career for the lad[/quote]

First professional match, instant hero. Hopefully the first of many.

[quote user="The Lord"]''Cody Mcdonald had a farm......E I E I O!!...and on that farm he scored a goal....E I E I O!

with a goal scored here and a goal scored there.....left foot, right foot...score em with either foot!

Cody mcdonald scored a goal....E I E I O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Or if you are dyslexic

''Cody McDonald scored a goal I O I O E'' [:|]

As soon as he was put through I didn''t doubt he would score.  Great pace and finish.  Have we got a new secret weapon on the bench?

[quote user="The Lord"]''Cody Mcdonald joined our farm......E I E I O!!...and on that farm he scored a goal....E I E I O!

with a goal scored here and a goal scored there.....left foot, right foot...score em with either foot!

Cody mcdonald scored a goal....E I E I O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Essex Lad of course[+o(]

Lives at Silver End.  No doubt Gunny can arrange a Yellow and Green transfusion.[;)]

[/quote]

lol I don''t care where he''s from TBH, he scored, kept his head and bloody runs like a whippet.

Tonight I saw something that i''ve not seen for a while at NCFC, players playing with heart and passion, but mostly playing as a team, well done all of them.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Essex Lad of course[+o(]

[/quote]Is that Silver End near Braintree?

[quote user="JJ"]

As soon as he was put through I didn''t doubt he would score.  Great pace and finish.  Have we got a new secret weapon on the bench?

[/quote]

I was just  willing him to put the ball in the net...and he did.  Excellent all round performance and Gow was a class act (please can we keep him!).

[:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Essex Lad of course[+o(]

[/quote]

Is that Silver End near Braintree?

[/quote]

Pretty much equidistant between Braintree and Witham.  Village originally built by the Crittall family (windows) who had a factory there.

yep, well done fella, first good chance and he buried it, plenty more where that came from I hope.

Good to here Gow sounded the part tonight also, maybe it''s not all doom and gloom quite yet.

[quote user="ron obvious"]I felt this pain round my left ribs when he scored. I think I might have ruptured something.I don''t care.

[/quote]haha me too Ron, my left leg cramped up and i think i pulled something, i also fell on the head of the woman sat in the row in front. She wasnt happy, i didnt care.

[quote user="Marty"]

yep, well done fella, first good chance and he buried it, plenty more where that came from I hope.

Good to here Gow sounded the part tonight also, maybe it''s not all doom and gloom quite yet.

[/quote]

Was very impressed with Gow, good touch, great awareness, strong and determined, a great team man and very aware of where his team mates are.