Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

lets not get carried away!!

i like everyone else am over the moon at last nights result and performance, BUT lets not get too carried away as people on here and canary call seem to be doing. we are still in the bottom 3 and near to get 3 more points on saturday and pick up more points on our travels too.

i''ll get me tin hat ready!!

Quite agree!!! Is it a Norfolk trait that you can be deep in trouble but suddenly one excellent performance means everything is going to be alright again? I''m a Norfolk lad through and through but have a more realistic grasp on things than some others. After last night''s excellent performance I''m more optimistic we can still avoid the drop, and a win against Plymouth will go a long way towards reassuring me, but remember we are still in the bottom three.

very true.. whilst we are celebrating after beating onee of the better sides in the division how many times have we done this over the years?

Raised our game and beaten the better sides only to roll over and die as soon as the minnows roll into town...

Saturday is massive!

jas :)

I think saturday is the test...not last night. Beat plymouth and ill then start to think we can stay up, We should never have lost in the manner we did against blackpool!

[quote user="Duffman"]We haven''t won 2 games in a row all season so theres all the caution we need.
[/quote]

We have, unbelievably.

We beat Wolves on the Tuesday - as your signature shows - then followed that up with a narrow 2-1 win against Donny on the Saturday. ( God knows how as it was daylight robbery )

About time we did it again......

It''s the next 4 games that are the key to the season. Home games against Plymouth, Sheff Weds, and Watford are more likely to yield points than the last four against Swansea, Ipswich, Reading and Charlton.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Duffman"]We haven''t won 2 games in a row all season so theres all the caution we need.[/quote]

We have, unbelievably.

We beat Wolves on the Tuesday - as your signature shows - then followed that up with a narrow 2-1 win against Donny on the Saturday. ( God knows how as it was daylight robbery )

About time we did it again......

[/quote]Well my excuse is I thought I heard Neil Adams say that we hadnt after we beat QPR last tuesday.