Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

AGAIN....WHAT A DIFFERENCE A GAME MAKES

i after the blackpool game again thought that was it....but what a difference a game makes...gotta love football...4 home game  4 wins + ipshit away  15 points that would be plenty...come on city...MASSIVE MASSIVE GAME saturday...when the nerves will be in shreds yet again...OTBC

there''s gonna be more turns and twists then a bernand matthews turkey twizzler I feel this year

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

i after the blackpool game again thought that was it....but what a difference a game makes...gotta love football...4 home game  4 wins + ipshit away  15 points that would be plenty...come on city...MASSIVE MASSIVE GAME saturday...when the nerves will be in shreds yet again...OTBC

[/quote]

As I predicted last Saturday evening. 6 poits this week and it could all look so different.

It''s still a steep hill to climb but nowhere near as steep as it looked a few short hours ago.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

As I predicted last Saturday evening. 6 poits this week and it could all look so different.

It''s still a steep hill to climb but nowhere near as steep as it looked a few short hours ago.

[/quote]

Last nights result will count for nothing unless we beat Plymouth. Just like beating QPR didnt count for me when we didnt beat Blackpool.

I still think we will be relegated. I do fear another scenario like we had when we were at the end of our Premiership season, in that right at the end of the season we discover a winning formula and go on a run but it is too little too late.

If we do beat Plymouth it is going to be very interesting though, especially if the other teams in the mix dont get good results. Then half the battle is going to become psychogical, and will be a case of who has the most balls will stay up.

Bring it on!