Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Thanks 'Pink'un and to all you posters.

With the sight having been down recently (thanks for the speed improvement by the way) I was forced to get my rumour fix by visiting 606. Having suffered some of the ''dross'' on there I''d like to say thanks to the ''Pink''un'' , to the moderators and to all the regular posters who make this forum entertaining, informative and intelligent!

Well said scotty. I joined the BBC Norwich board recently and although it was good to see people such as Temp and Alex elsewhere, it made me realise that this is by far and away the best message board on the net

Scotty, I''m with you that there does seem to be more sanity and rationality on here than on some of the other sites. The banter''s pretty good too - especially when there''s a meaty thread to sink your teeth in...even though I''m a veggie!!

The BBC boards are crap but are still well behind rivals.net for tits. Recently looked on City''s boards on that useless website and most of the topics were by pathetic Piswich fans and, admitedly, some fairly useless City fans. Most topics are about the folks down south all speaking in silly accents and having a "poor" football team, stadium, manager, etc. Thankfully we don''t have to put up with this drivel.

Best footy message boards on the wonder that is the internet. God Bless you pink-un.

Could still do with a ''next thread'' button though. And a cookie that remembers your viewing preference...

;-)