Sign in to follow this  
Bloooobird

Hi guys sad to see struggling

Hope you go on and stay up, allways had respect for you and your club, and hope you do well AFTER tonight! As about us , we haveto go for an auto spot, with our current squad and a new stadium to move into next season.About our side, we have four good strikers, probably the best four  in this league at the moment, Chopra and Bothroyd being the first choices, tonight it will probably be Chopra and Eddie Johnson, Bothroyd is fit, but will save him for Bristol City away on Sunday, also Ross Mcormack will come on for Chopra at some stage, decent wide players, tonight its likely to be Whittingham and Quincy or Parry, Burke may be injured, midfield Joe Ledley and Gavin Rea, outstanding on Saturday, left and right backs probably out with Capaldi and Blake decent replacemennts, our two center backs Johnson and Gyepes are awsome, keeper Dimi a decent shot stopper, with poor kicking and not vocal enough, 3 rd choice.All the best, as I say AFTER tonight. Prediction  Canaries 1 Bloooobirds 3

About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.

[quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.
[/quote]

Agree with most of that apart from slagging off Cody who we haven''t see play yet!

Like I said I really do hope you stay up, but we need something tonight and on Sunday at Bristol City, as due to our games in hand we then have FIVE home games on the spin, having only conceded once at home since November! We,d expect a decent return of points from them games.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.[/quote]

Agree with most of that apart from slagging off Cody who we haven''t see play yet!

[/quote]I didnt want to inlcude Cody but was trying to match the other post so had to think of a 4th Striker and could only think of Cody.   I didnt personally insult him for that reason. 

Bloooobird, I think we''re relying on you guys being (a) tired (b) picking up injuries and (c) having a real off night.

If you play to the best of your abilities, I can''t see us getting anything.

Killen, whats he like? nearly signed him last season, but he turned his back on us at the 11th hour when Celtic came in for him! Maybe we had a lucky escape as we did this season with Marcus Bent! As we signed J Bothroyd instead, who as been a revolution.

[quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.[/quote]-4 of course, only been 3, and why do people keep slagging off Hoolahan, he is the best technical player we have, his problem is, he is too clever for the rest of the team, that is why half the missed passes are missed, but with a player like him, you have to accept mistakes, or he wont get anywhere.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.[/quote]-4 of course, only been 3, and why do people keep slagging off Hoolahan, he is the best technical player we have, his problem is, he is too clever for the rest of the team, that is why half the missed passes are missed, but with a player like him, you have to accept mistakes, or he wont get anywhere.[/quote]Where exactly did I slag Hoolahan off?   I was quite careful with my words because I actually really like him as a player and hope we can keep him for next year.    The problem we have had is that both managers havent found a decent formation or system to suit him and others around him.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.
[/quote]

-4 of course, only been 3, and why do people keep slagging off Hoolahan, he is the best technical player we have, his problem is, he is too clever for the rest of the team, that is why half the missed passes are missed, but with a player like him, you have to accept mistakes, or he wont get anywhere.
[/quote]

It just feels like we''ve had 7 left backs!  [:)]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.[/quote]-4 of course, only been 3, and why do people keep slagging off Hoolahan, he is the best technical player we have, his problem is, he is too clever for the rest of the team, that is why half the missed passes are missed, but with a player like him, you have to accept mistakes, or he wont get anywhere.[/quote]Where exactly did I slag Hoolahan off?   I was quite careful with my words because I actually really like him as a player and hope we can keep him for next year.    The problem we have had is that both managers havent found a decent formation or system to suit him and others around him.

[/quote]you said he was a nightmare, because we dont know where to play him (which is easy, its left wing or behind the striker, where he has played both positions, and obviously does better in the middle, because he can roam, without leving the left exposed)

If I were a Cardiff fan , I would be a bit worried about tonight , we are going to win because that is what we do , we beat the good teams that play football against us , but struggle against the battlers , we also win when we are expected to lose . However Saturday does look ominous  

[quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.
[/quote]pmsl...funny azs feck....but nearly spot on...still lmfao

[quote user="Bloooobird"]Killen, whats he like? nearly signed him last season, but he turned his back on us at the 11th hour when Celtic came in for him! Maybe we had a lucky escape as we did this season with Marcus Bent! As we signed J Bothroyd instead, who as been a revolution.[/quote]fecking rubbish...cant jump..cant score...cant run fast...shocking signing yet again..but we are used to that now

[quote user="Bloooobird"]Hope you go on and stay up, allways had respect for you and your club, and hope you do well AFTER tonight! As about us , we haveto go for an auto spot, with our current squad and a new stadium to move into next season.About our side, we have four good strikers, probably the best four  in this league at the moment, Chopra and Bothroyd being the first choices, tonight it will probably be Chopra and Eddie Johnson, Bothroyd is fit, but will save him for Bristol City away on Sunday, also Ross Mcormack will come on for Chopra at some stage, decent wide players, tonight its likely to be Whittingham and Quincy or Parry, Burke may be injured, midfield Joe Ledley and Gavin Rea, outstanding on Saturday, left and right backs probably out with Capaldi and Blake decent replacemennts, our two center backs Johnson and Gyepes are awsome, keeper Dimi a decent shot stopper, with poor kicking and not vocal enough, 3 rd choice.All the best, as I say AFTER tonight. Prediction  Canaries 1 Bloooobirds 3[/quote]

So interesting my forehead smacked the rim of my mug as I dozed off.[:#]

[quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.[/quote]

too funny. toooooo, toooo funny. bringing out the chuckle brothers completely finished me.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="Duffman"]About our side. We have 4 crap strikers, probably the worst four in this league at the moment.  Cureton couldnt finish his dinner, Cort is a donkey with 1 leg, Cody signed from non league Dartford and Killen is a waste of breath. Ok wide players, Crofty is most improved player this year but cant cross or score.  Hoolahan has been a total nightmare all season because we dont know where to play him. Left and right backs are rubbish, cant defen and offer nothing going forward.  Had about 7 left backs this year.   Our 2 centre backs have often been mistaken for Barry and Paul Chuckle.   Keeper is Marshall who is ok but dodgy on crosses and installs no confidence in his defence.  All the best for tonight, you will beat us.
[/quote]

-4 of course, only been 3, and why do people keep slagging off Hoolahan, he is the best technical player we have, his problem is, he is too clever for the rest of the team, that is why half the missed passes are missed, but with a player like him, you have to accept mistakes, or he wont get anywhere.
[/quote]

Just NO!

[quote user="Bloooobird"]Killen, whats he like? nearly signed him last season, but he turned his back on us at the 11th hour when Celtic came in for him! Maybe we had a lucky escape as we did this season with Marcus Bent! As we signed J Bothroyd instead, who as been a revolution.[/quote]

Our striker Cureton is a revolution, just runs round in circles.

I trust yours is more of a revelation.

[/quote]

Oh my days. I don''t ever use textspeak and that won''t change but I did actually ''laugh out loud'' then. Brilliant.

[quote user="Bloooobird"]Hope you go on and stay up, allways had respect for you and your club, and hope you do well AFTER tonight! As about us , we haveto go for an auto spot, with our current squad and a new stadium to move into next season.About our side, we have four good strikers, probably the best four  in this league at the moment, Chopra and Bothroyd being the first choices, tonight it will probably be Chopra and Eddie Johnson, Bothroyd is fit, but will save him for Bristol City away on Sunday, also Ross Mcormack will come on for Chopra at some stage, decent wide players, tonight its likely to be Whittingham and Quincy or Parry, Burke may be injured, midfield Joe Ledley and Gavin Rea, outstanding on Saturday, left and right backs probably out with Capaldi and Blake decent replacemennts, our two center backs Johnson and Gyepes are awsome, keeper Dimi a decent shot stopper, with poor kicking and not vocal enough, 3 rd choice.All the best, as I say AFTER tonight. Prediction  Canaries 1 Bloooobirds 3[/quote]

Good luck to you AFTER your disappointment from tonight.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote user="venta icenorum"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

LMFAO!

[/quote]

Me too, still chuckling !

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

They sound like Man Utd to me [:S]

However did we get that point at their place in August [:-*]

[/quote]

And just like Man Utd they came to town, got stuffed and went home again....

Got to say that i hold this thread entirely responsible for our 2-0 victory tonight. It''s known as sods law.

Can we all have another one started for Saturday please.

And thank you Norwich - I went to Blackpool and was distraught, but we won tonight and I work in Cardiff, and I can smile all day tomorrow with my customers all moaning about not making the Premiership now. Life can be sweeeeet.

[/quote]

Would that be the same non league Cody that scored tonight? [;)][:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Would that be the same non league Cody that scored tonight? [;)][:D]

[/quote]Reverse psychology WAY49  [;)]Apparantly Dave Jones read my post out to his players before the match and they thought they had an away banker.   I cant take all the credit though, some of it must go to the Norwich players.  I insist.