Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Great to be in the crowd

Tremendous atmosphere tonight, best I  can remember for a long time, not just in the Barclay and Snake pit but  seemed to  be  all around the  ground. The fans deserve a big pat on the back, lets keep it the same on Saturday.  

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Tremendous atmosphere tonight, best I  can remember for a long time, not just in the Barclay and Snake pit but  seemed to  be  all around the  ground. The fans deserve a big pat on the back, lets keep it the same on Saturday.  [/quote]

They gave us something to get behind tonight, it makes a hell of a difference.  [:D]

If we perform as we did tonight the crowd will respond, excellent atmosphere all night and a joy to have been part of it.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Tremendous atmosphere tonight, best I  can remember for a long time, not just in the Barclay and Snake pit but  seemed to  be  all around the  ground. The fans deserve a big pat on the back, lets keep it the same on Saturday.  [/quote]

They gave us something to get behind tonight, it makes a hell of a difference.  [:D]

[/quote]

Yes it obviously works both ways, it was good from the off today.  When you saw the way our strikers worked today and the chances created it makes you realise how ineffective we have been up front since Leroy left

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Yes it obviously works both ways, it was good from the off today.  When you saw the way our strikers worked today and the chances created it makes you realise how ineffective we have been up front since Leroy left

[/quote]

Agreed and the big difference last night was that the team worked as a team and not individuals.

The crowd were quality bar a 10 min period in the 2nd half where things got a bit quiet, me and a few of the guys round me chanted for about 5 mins solid without anyone bothering to join in and that was when we were 1-0.

I don''t blame them though, i think most of us expected the boys to let them back into the game.