Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

***Match thread***Vs CARDIFF

Its time that we became consistant and now would be the best time of the whole season!

I can''t predict us to lose so im going for;

2-1 to the boys in yellow!

hoolahan has been good of late and deserves a goal so he will pop up with the first.

the second will follow son after and this will be poked in by cart cort!

KICK  IT OFF!!

i seriously doubt if any true accurate predictions can be made - so erratic is our form,,,but i guess a loss/draw is most likely logically,,,so i''m going for a 1-0 win to city!!!naaarwich that is!!![:O]

I''m going to go for a 3-2 Norwich win. For what it''s worth I have a feeling this could be another exciting game akin to the likes of the Wolves, Ipswich and Barnsley games. Why? Well, just because.

2-1 Cardiff, just can''t see us winning i''m afraid.

I am fairly sure we will lose, if not a really dull draw.

Although I think will will get at least one penalty tonight if not two, we are long overdue!

5-2 to Cardiff then.

[quote user="Herman "]No optimism left after Saturday HPP,so away win i''m afraid.[/quote]

nothing now has it all gone?

well all norwich supporters have to be a bit optimistic don''t they??

[quote user="The Hated Pinkun Poster"]

[quote user="Herman "]No optimism left after Saturday HPP,so away win i''m afraid.[/quote]

nothing now has it all gone?

well all norwich supporters have to be a bit optimistic don''t they??

[/quote]

Yep all gone mate!!! I have learned my lesson,pessimism all the way from now on.Then i won''t be so peed off!

i think this game will be the best city have played this season and i think we will win a comfortable 2-0

Cort and Mooney to score

The completely officially official team news is:Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Hoolahan, Gow, Mooney.Subs: Nelson, Carney, Lappin, Leijer, McDonald.

Has anyone got a link so i can listen to this game tonight bearing in mind i live in leicester so cant get radio norfolk...any help would be appreciated - thanks and good luck.. i predict a 2-0 win for you lot

[quote user="PBTC"]The completely officially official team news is:Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Hoolahan, Gow, Mooney.Subs: Nelson, Carney, Lappin, Leijer, McDonald.[/quote]ok - so 2 tall men in the middle up front - with crofty and hooley to set ''em up...lets hope it works...[:S]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="PBTC"]The completely officially official team news is:Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Hoolahan, Gow, Mooney.Subs: Nelson, Carney, Lappin, Leijer, McDonald.[/quote]ok - so 2 tall men in the middle up front - with crofty and hooley to set ''em up...lets hope it works...[:S][/quote]Yeah, it pay off though. I''d prefer Hoolahan in the middle though, Lappin/Carney down the left as natural wingers to put direct crosses in - but Gunn is the boss, lets hope it pays off!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="PBTC"]The completely officially official team news is:Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Hoolahan, Gow, Mooney.Subs: Nelson, Carney, Lappin, Leijer, McDonald.[/quote]ok - so 2 tall men in the middle up front - with crofty and hooley to set ''em up...lets hope it works...[:S][/quote]Yeah, it pay off though. I''d prefer Hoolahan in the middle though, Lappin/Carney down the left as natural wingers to put direct crosses in - but Gunn is the boss, lets hope it pays off![/quote]sure - i''m glad to see some changes...gunny always appears to be behind the curve for me - reacting to events rather than shaping/predicting them...but if he gets it right - hes...altogether now...brian gunn, brian gunn,brian brian gunn,he''s a vicars son - eats 2 for 1,,,[:P][B][pi][^][D]brian, brian gunn!!!good luck to him and the team...otbc////