Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

David Mooney on loan

May I be the first to say who????

Think this is what I said about Ched Evans too so hopefully will have similar impact.

Seems to know where the net is,hopefully he can do it at this level if given the chance,Killen can''t be up to much i''d suggest with this signing and we know about cureton.

• Carney
  • Gow
  • Killen
  • Shackell
  • Grounds
  • Leeijer
  • Mooney
I make this gunn''s 7th loan signing in the space of a month or two...add this to roeder''s lot, and I make ''mooney'' are 54th loan signing this yearYou can only hope he is good, but why an earth did we bring killen and leeijer here?! what are the scouts doing?

I don''t agree with this loan system. You and Birmingham are taking it to the extreme! But least Blues have agreed deals on most of theres

[quote user="The Lord"]what are the scouts doing?[/quote]Fighting elbow to elbow with all the clubs in the football league who are looking to get someone, anyone, who might just make a difference. Could you do better? Not everyone is interested in playing at the end of a railway line - Look at Newcastle

PAFC............................PO!

Go on your own website and moan, not ours!!!!!!

He has not exactly set the world on fire up until now and at 24 he is hardly a good young prospect.

Concerned that we went back to Reading and said ''would love to have more Lita but the league won''t let us - what else have you got''!

Good luck to the guy, but with two subs appearances for Reading, two games for Stockport, and an ankle injury to boot, he''s not going to have much time to be fit and ready for ten cup finals.

Mind you, that''s more games than some of loan signings had before they joined...

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="The Lord"]what are the scouts doing?

[/quote]

Fighting elbow to elbow with all the clubs in the football league who are looking to get someone, anyone, who might just make a difference. Could you do better? Not everyone is interested in playing at the end of a railway line - Look at Newcastle
[/quote]

I really cant see where this is a postive move, Forest get McSheffrey we get WHO?

So whats the point in bringing Cody onto the bench on tuesday if he is now going to be dropped out again, I would presume.This looks like a signing for the sake of a signing, again.

Pants, pants, pants.

Cody has more of a track record than this guy.  At least give him a run out first.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Great, another nobody![:''(][/quote]Should please you then wiz, you always said "nobody is better than Jamie" [:D]

Reading''s director of football, Nick Hammond, said: “Following his recent injury and his hat-trick for the reserves this week, this is a great opportunity for Dave to gain match fitness with a good club at a very competitive level.”

Says it all really. Another injured player coming to us to get fit and then when he''s fit enough we''ll send him back.....................................he''s clearly a replacement for Cort which suggests Killen really is a waste of time, money and space!!!

So potentially, we have a strike force consisting of an ex Dartford player, an ex-Cork City player, a player who was out of football completely for over a year, and a striker who can''t score, but once had a single good season. What the hell is this! 

Reading''s director of football, Nick Hammond, said: “Following his recent injury and his hat-trick for the reserves this week, this is a great opportunity for Dave to gain match fitness with a good club at a very competitive level.”

Yup - sounds about right. We pay him to get fit, we pay the agent a wedge and onApril 5th Reaing get a fit a ready striker just in case they need him for the run in to the end of the season. Are we really this stupid?

Oh dear - however you dress this up it looks desperate.  Gunny even admits he is in on the basis of one reserve outing!  Lets pay Readings wages to get him fit shall we.We got in Gow and Killen, and the lad from the lower leagues, and now another "nobody" with not a shred of evidence of they can come good in the next ten games.Desperate.[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]on the official site it says we''ve got him untill April 4th, has a superb record in Ireland but he''s nowhere near the reading side, although they do have Doyle, Long, Hunt and Lita[/quote]

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]lets hope he is as good as ched![/quote]

We ope!

We''ve got to explore every avenue available to us and despite looking better Cort for me is not the answer so he needs pressure on his team place!

is cort injured???5 games in 2 weeks for a 34 years old with shot to bits knees can''t be easy...but yet another unfit nobody...this smacks of beggers can''t be choosers in spades///never mind...