Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Well done to the crowd last night

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t think I sing as loud again Saturday, my throat is so sore today and my voice almost gone hubby is well pleased lol. [:D][/quote]

Had to have an extra pint of liquid refreshment to take the swelling down in the old throat, Ice cold Guinness works a treat, mind you it''s starting to feel a little sore again right now lol .

I do prefer the night games, wished the others around me could sing too, then it would be a whole lot better.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t think I sing as loud again Saturday, my throat is so sore today and my voice almost gone hubby is well pleased lol. [:D][/quote]

Had to have an extra pint of liquid refreshment to take the swelling down in the old throat, Ice cold Guinness works a treat, mind you it''s starting to feel a little sore again right now lol .

[/quote]

lol any excuse Pete.  Nahhhhh am just getting over a virus so probably shouldn''t have gone, but we were up the City yesterday afternoon anyhow, so dressed up warm, wore my lucky jacket and we won.

Drunk plenty of tea and coffee when we got home and took some pain killers, still a little hoarse now, but not as sore a throat as last night.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Correct!

Same again Saturday - I know I will!

[/quote]

I never thought I would ever say this, But we need drums to raise the tempo a bit, it works for Backpool, why not us,  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Correct!

[/quote]

I never thought I would ever say this, But we need drums to raise the tempo a bit, it works for Backpool, why not us,  

[/quote]

Because if that person sat near me they would be wearing it lol [:D]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Correct!

[/quote]

[/quote]

if that drum was near me i''d put my foot through it