Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Canary Telecom

[quote user="ncfc90"]

£20 a month for unlimited text isn''t that bad either

[/quote]And it comes with unlimited internet!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="ncfc90"]

£20 a month for unlimited text isn''t that bad either

[/quote]And it comes with unlimited internet![/quote]O Whoopee...Does it have GPS..So i can find my way to Yeovil....Must get one before August...!!!!

Both deals look good. Just incase you can''t be bothered to visit the site ...

£20 a month for an exclusive handset, looks classy and unlimited texts + internet

Also 8mb Broadband, unlimited, Unlimited calls to 01,02,03 and 0845 and 0870!!! 24 hours a day.

Take both deals or if you are a current DPC customer then you get free calls to 5 mobile numbers!

In the end of the day it looks not a bad offer, might pop-in to the norwich store and ask for more info, its better than some of the offers NCFC have had in the past. With the current state of the accounts at the club the more money they can get the better.

As you may know I''m not renewing the season ticket this year, as moneies tight etc etc .. so the more money I can save the better.

Worth a look, thats up to you ..

Cheers All

Presumably as a partner of Vodaphone they use the same masts please (i.e. good network coverage?)

I''ve been looking at sorting a new contract and most seem to be 18m/24m now - not the end of the world if a decent enough deal perhaps?

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Both deals look good. Just incase you can''t be bothered to visit the site ...

£20 a month for an exclusive handset, looks classy and unlimited texts + internet

Also 8mb Broadband, unlimited, Unlimited calls to 01,02,03 and 0845 and 0870!!! 24 hours a day.

Take both deals or if you are a current DPC customer then you get free calls to 5 mobile numbers!

In the end of the day it looks not a bad offer, might pop-in to the norwich store and ask for more info, its better than some of the offers NCFC have had in the past. With the current state of the accounts at the club the more money they can get the better.

As you may know I''m not renewing the season ticket this year, as moneies tight etc etc .. so the more money I can save the better.

Worth a look, thats up to you ..

Cheers All

[/quote]

Crumbs! do you work for DPC or a marketing company?

I almost blindly bought one on the back of that [:D]

(it''s just a fish!)

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Cracking offer.

If only it wernt with that damn ugly phone!

[/quote]

Whats wrong with that phone? I have one ( not an NCFC one) its very small and light, easy to use and i think it looks quite tidy!