Sign in to follow this  
Mulryne7

Agent fees, shows ambition of the board

To see that we pay the second highest agent fees in the league just goes to show that the board have spent more money than you think and that you were all wrong, they have ambition in abundance. Time to get behind the boys on saturday, Yellow army

[quote user="Mulryne7"]To see that we pay the second highest agent fees in the league just goes to show that the board have spent more money than you think and that you were all wrong, they have ambition in abundance. Time to get behind the boys on saturday, Yellow army
[/quote]

Yes, erm ............. bravo Delia[Y][:^)]

[quote user="Mulryne7"]To see that we pay the second highest agent fees in the league just goes to show that the board have spent more money than you think and that you were all wrong, they have ambition in abundance. Time to get behind the boys on saturday, Yellow army
[/quote]

The only reason we have paid so much in agents fees is because we have had so many damn loan players and each one involves paying an agents fee. It would have been more ambitious if we had signed 4 or 5 of our own players instead of all these loans, at least we would only have paid half the amount to agents and we would have had a team we could call our own.

The agents fees were probably spent on alot of the Premiership no marks Roedernowhere signed!

I''ve said it for a long while that we have got more money than what a lot of fans seem to think!

We''re no way near being the lowest budgeted club in this League!

Doncasters piece in todays EDP is even more disturbing - He says that our 24,000+ crowds only cover half the wage bill - therefore we need 48,000 crowds to pay our wage bill!

Very worrying, sounds like Leeds!

[/quote]

I am reporting this post for using the words ''ambition'' and ''board'' in the same sentence![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I am reporting this post for using the words ''ambition'' and ''board'' in the same sentence![:|]

[/quote]

That was quite restrained Wiz.....

[quote user="Grim Roeder"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was quite restrained Wiz.....

[/quote]

Yes it was GR, I hope I''m not coming down with anything![:D]

[/quote]compare the transfer fee,s we paid to the agent fee,s...just because we have paid alot of agents fee,s does not conclude we have spent heavily!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

compare the transfer fee,s we paid to the agent fee,s...just because we have paid alot of agents fee,s does not conclude we have spent heavily!!!

[/quote]

Our net spend on transfer fees during the period in question (£400k according to the annual report) was in fact less than we spent on employing agents.  Work that one out.  [*-)]

Agents are killing football.  Tell the players to negotiate their own transfer fees and salaries like the rest of us mere mortals.  Did Sir Fred Goodwin use an agent - did he f*ck and look what he got.  And doesn''t a certain Mick McGuire negotiate players transfer deals without the need for an agents fees in his role at the PFA?  Agents f*ck off!

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

compare the transfer fee,s we paid to the agent fee,s...just because we have paid alot of agents fee,s does not conclude we have spent heavily!!!

[/quote]

Our net spend on transfer fees during the period in question (£400k according to the annual report) was in fact less than we spent on employing agents.  Work that one out.  [*-)]

[/quote]my point exactly [Y]