Sign in to follow this  
Brian Gunns Hair

Re: Iwan - " i may return".

Brian Gunns Hair wrote:
Said he may make a return.Just for a another false tooth to the dentist that is!Big Smile [:D]

how old are you ??

just finished school?

''Sold the best, kept the rest'' - How old are you. To me you sound like an old fart. Your humour seems to be rather low to me!!

Brian Gunns Hair wrote:
Said he may make a return.Just for a another false tooth to the dentist that is!Big Smile [:D]
I''m sorry - I didn''t actually realise this was an attempt at humour. It isn''t remotely funny, it''s just stupid.Whatever target you were aiming for with this, you missed. badly.

Im sorry Kik it Off. But not all of us had a bad day at work and i think i actually hit the nail right on the head. Now trot of and go for your 40 winks!!

[quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

Brian Gunns Hair wrote:
I''m sorry - I didn''t actually realise this was an attempt at humour. It isn''t remotely funny, it''s just stupid.Whatever target you were aiming for with this, you missed. badly.

Im sorry Kik it Off. But not all of us had a bad day at work and i think i actually hit the nail right on the head. Now trot of and go for your 40 winks!![/quote]Actually - I''m 21 -had a holiday day today, which was most enjoyable - the reason I don''t find your post funny, is basically because I am neither 12 years old, nor a moron.You really aren''t funny. you can either work on that, or more preferably, just shut up and stop posting pointless crap on here.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

Brian Gunns Hair wrote:

Said he may make a return.

Just for a another false tooth to the dentist that is!

Big Smile [:D]

I''m sorry - I didn''t actually realise this was an attempt at humour.

It isn''t remotely funny, it''s just stupid.

Whatever target you were aiming for with this, you missed. badly.

Im sorry Kik it Off. But not all of us had a bad day at work and i think i actually hit the nail right on the head. Now trot of and go for your 40 winks!!
[/quote]

Actually - I''m 21 -had a holiday day today, which was most enjoyable - the reason I don''t find your post funny, is basically because I am neither 12 years old, nor a moron.

You really aren''t funny. you can either work on that, or more preferably, just shut up and stop posting pointless crap on here.

PISSYPANTS
[/quote]

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

Brian Gunns Hair wrote:

Said he may make a return.

Just for a another false tooth to the dentist that is!

Big Smile [:D]

I''m sorry - I didn''t actually realise this was an attempt at humour.

It isn''t remotely funny, it''s just stupid.

Whatever target you were aiming for with this, you missed. badly.

[/quote]

Actually - I''m 21 -had a holiday day today, which was most enjoyable - the reason I don''t find your post funny, is basically because I am neither 12 years old, nor a moron.

You really aren''t funny. you can either work on that, or more preferably, just shut up and stop posting pointless crap on here.
[/quote]

Lay off the guy u idiot...jesus christ never in my life, the amount of b**ls u lot come out with sometimes...grow up

[quote user="Brian Gunns Hair"]

Brian Gunns Hair wrote:

Im sorry Kik it Off. But not all of us had a bad day at work and i think i actually hit the nail right on the head. Now trot of and go for your 40 winks!![/quote]i didnt have a bad day todaystill thought it was merde

"Kick it off" why dont you pull your head out of your pompous arse and act your age. If a kid makes a post on here that`s not all that, so be it, leave him/her alone!