Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

best paid CE in L1

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]Will be Neil Doncaster. Make of that what you will.[/quote]Ok, I''m coming out with my hands up! I surrender! [:$]

Maybe;  but so will some of the players.

and what is most worrying is that I am not sure which gives us least value for money???  I think it IS the players....

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

and what is most worrying is that I am not sure which gives us least value for money???  I think it IS the players....

[/quote]

They have clauses in their contracts that they have to accept a drop in their wages if we go down.

I thought all this ''NCFC playing poorly and getting relegated'' thing was part of the bigger game of getting our CE into the FA so that he can somehow force Ronaldo and Gerrard to join us on frees and move us into the Premier League, and get us 50% of the Premier TV rights.

If this is not so, think someone needs to explain to me what the hell has been going on for the last couple of years and why I still turn up for the games!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

They have clauses in their contracts that they have to accept a drop in their wages if we go down.

[/quote]

That is true CA,  just hope they are not like the prem ones where they supposedly kept prem wages while we had the parachute money... 

But there are no clauses saying they have to honour that contract and not go to another club willing to pay them more :-(