Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Will JUDUS Marshall play saturday?

[quote user="glove1"]he has been playing off and on this season.... hope he does as he is a judus and deserves stick but in some ways i hope he doesnt as he has saved 2 penalties at carrow road in the last few years!![/quote]

Things seem a little strange this evening!

I hope he doesn''t get the usual stick from our supporters as it always seems to inspire him.

I also hope I dont have to drive back to the midlands behind celebrating Coventry suporters ! as I pass the coventry exit on the M6

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]

I hope he doesn''t get the usual stick from our supporters as it always seems to inspire him.

I also hope I dont have to drive back to the midlands behind celebrating Coventry suporters ! as I pass the coventry exit on the M6

[/quote]

hats off to you for that journey to watch city play as they are at the moment!

He''s not playing but will be on the bench so hopefully he wont get as much stick as usual.

lol, i read this thinking it was very own David who has come into a little bit of stick at the moment, just dawned on me that it was Andy! Yeah, give him hell, even if he was nice to me as an 8 year old mascot, moving to uor rivals on a free is unforgivable, the biggest Judas of them all.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]lol, i read this thinking it was very own David who has come into a little bit of stick at the moment, just dawned on me that it was Andy! Yeah, give him hell, even if he was nice to me as an 8 year old mascot, moving to uor rivals on a free is unforgivable, the biggest Judas of them all.
[/quote]

AGREED!   JUDUS!!!