Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

The Pink'un head line say "Cureton aimimg for City landmark"

Haha, a similar thought did enter my head!I just hope he doesn''t cause any criminal damage...

........why has this headline been on the homepage since Monday? Surely by this time someone could''ve cobbled together another great article.....maybe something along the lines......''now we realise we''re in trouble''........''the boys are really together for this''.......''time to show the great fans''..........on a slightly different note, have you noticed that all opposing managers when they have beat us recently have went out their way to really praise how we played and that they were lucky to beat us? We as optimists want to believe it''s true and we''ll start winning soon......what it really means is that the football community know were going down and they feel sorry for us (or Gunny).

HAHAHA spot on scott!

''We probably need to win Saturday'' - Fozzy.

''3 points is quite important for us'' Russell.

[quote user="Scottlarock"]........why has this headline been on the homepage since Monday? Surely by this time someone could''ve cobbled together another great article.....maybe something along the lines......''now we realise we''re in trouble''........''the boys are really together for this''.......''time to show the great fans''......[/quote]I think we are long overdue a Russell Special.. "WE''LL DO IT FOR THE FANS!!!"(then he gets sent off)