Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

next season ..

championship or first division , do you think our team will have less loan players next season??

what im saying is will norwich go for the cheap player option or bring in loads of loan players again??

it hasnt worked this season , its fair to say but have we learnt our lesson ?

If we go down, I doubt we''d spend much money.As long as we keep a reasonable amount of our players, we''d simply plug the gap with youth players and loans. That''s why the coaches who are here have been brought it - with a good knowledge of the lower leagues, and to bring the youth into play.

Can''t see us having many loan players in league one because they probably wouldn''t come.

Overall I think our youngsters will get a chance next season.

I don''t think our board think that deeply about footballing matters AJ.

Unfortunately, they seem to just muddle along from one crisis to another.

"Prudence" is the sum total of their forward thinking.

I hope I''m wrong.

If we go down then alot of our current regulars will go,Croft,Marshall,Clingan,Russell and maybee acouple of others. They will bring in some cash which if invested wisely will put us in agood position to come up. I think Cureton will stay and in league 1 will score a hatful if played alongside Corte.I also thing that playing many of our youngsters will happen and be a blessing in disguise. It is also possible that MacDonald could be  a big hit too

Gunn so far has not shown himself to be shy of the loan options, admittedly his hand has been forced to a certain degree.

I would hope that the youth team will get a go as think we have some quality youngsters.

Think again it will be a combination of some loanees, youth and very few permanent signings until the long term future of the club is sorted.

[quote user="First Wizard"]If we do go down, it''ll end up with a League Two visit, our situation is that dire![:(][/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="singing canary"]

championship or first division , do you think our team will have less loan players next season??

what im saying is will norwich go for the cheap player option or bring in loads of loan players again??

it hasnt worked this season , its fair to say but have we learnt our lesson ?

[/quote]MORE loans...we will have even less money to invest in the squad...unless we sell then delia and co might give the manager 10% of that fee[N]

I''m not at all convinced that our present best eleven is good enough to win promotion back to the Chumpionship anyway. We may need a complete rebuild. Maybe fill the squad with big strong gorillas and lump the ball up to a couple of big number nines.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]If we do go down, it''ll end up with a League Two visit, our situation is that dire![:(][/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]One day, very soon, you may just be right. Then what are you going to say? Anything original?

Hopefully we''ll get the youngsters in the team as I think this has to be our way forward unless we get a major cash injections. We have some promising younger players - Daley, Davey, Renton, Rudd, Adeyemi (spelling??), Spillane, Martin etc