Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Coventry at home (Teams , Score , att )

Team Coventry :  Westwood, Wright, Dann, Ward, Fox, Bell, Doyle, Gunnarsson, Henderson/Eastwood, Morrison, Best

Subs: Marshall, Turner, Beuzelin, Henderson/Eastwood, Simpson

Team Norwich : Marshall, Otsemobor, Docherty, Shackell, Drury, Croft, Clingan , Russel, Hoolahan , Cort, Cureton

Subs: Dont know im a cov fan.

Score: Gnna stick my head on the chopping block and go 2 nil to city Morrison with both, expecting a tough game

Attendance : 24,879 - around 1500 travelling from here in the midlands

Welcome to our forum Adam, have a safe journey and hope you enjoy your day, but not too much.

Drury won''t be playing for us as he''s injured but the other players you name will be in the 16 man squad I''m sure.

2-1 to us - sorry [:D]

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

I would go for this team for a change:

Nelson

Otsemobor Grounds Shackell Betrand

Croft Clingan Russell Carney

Gow Cort

Subs: Marshall, Renton, Doherty, Pattison, McDonald

[/quote]

So you''d leave Curo out, is that the same Curo who''s started scoring again Alex?.............and a not fully fit Cody Mac on the bench too I see.[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

Nelson

Gow Cort

[/quote]

So you''d leave Curo out, is that the same Curo who''s started scoring again Alex?.............and a not fully fit Cody Mac on the bench too I see.[:S]

[/quote]

scoring one goal doesn''t mean he''s in form wiz and he did chuff all for the rest of the burnley game

MarshallOtsemobor [:|]DohertyShackellGroundsCroftClinganFotheringhamCarneyHoolahanCortSubs: Nelson, Bertrand, Russell, Cureton, Daley

Dropping doc is madness - even more so in favour of either grounds or Shacks whoh have both been far worse - incl in the last game.

I would go 3-5-2

Marshall

Doc   Shacks  Bertrand

Croft       Fozzy   Hoolahan   Clingan        Carney

Cort  Daley

Subs    Nelson  Grounds  Curo  Killen  Pattison

or if 4-4-2

Marshall

Leijer         Doc   Shacks  Bertrand

Croft       Fozzy     Clingan        Carney

Cort  Hoolahan

Subs   Nelson  Grounds  Pattison  Daley  Curo

[quote user="Big Bob"]Nelson is absolutely w*nk mate[/quote]

On what do you base that statement?

[quote user="Big Bob"]Nelson is absolutely w*nk mate[/quote] Bit harsh to be honest. Marshall has made a lof of mistakes and has looked off form in recent games - think Nelson deserves a chance at least!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

Nelson

Gow Cort

[/quote]

[/quote] Yes I would Wiz. I know you''re a big fan of Jamie and so am I. I admire his passion - he obviously loves the club and it really matters to him. However for me he doesn''t offer enough to warrant a place. Yes he scored a great goal against Burnley but apart from that he did nothing in the game. I saw the Bristol City game and he was embarrassing in that - constantly misisng the ball or mis-controlling it. Gow has more of an all round game. If McDonald is not fit enough then I''d have Cureton on the bench instead but he scored for the reserves in the week and is the only striker we have who is a predator....ok it''s a big step up but unless he gets some chances we won''t know if he''s capable.

wtf why leave dorathy out???

My rationale for this is that in the last game, in my opinion Shackell had a more impressive game than Doc. The defence keeps conceeding silly goals and it''s not working as it is. Grounds is a classy player but doesn''t have enough pace for left back. Therefore I would try Shacks and Grounds together - why not give it a go? With Doc on the bench he covers the defence and if Cort has to go off then we could play him up front - I know this isn''t ideal but Killen is awful and he is the only only tall player who could fill this role.

You don''t have to agree but I would like to see a different team out there because at the moment we are not grinding out wins. Renton deserves a chance for me too!

Marshall

Leijar        Doc               Shackell      Grounds

Croft                    Clingan                  Carney

Hoolihan

Cort                  Gow

[quote user="whoareyou"]

Marshall

Leijar        Doc               Shackell      Grounds

Croft                    Clingan                  Carney

Hoolihan

Cort                  Gow

[/quote]  Why Leijer? From reports he has struggled in the reserves....not better than Otsemobor. I would rather try Korey Smith (think that''s his name)