Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

We all have one wish

Okay we all have a wish that this time next year we are still a premiership club Let''s for a minute asume that this is achieved and you still have one Footballing wish left what would it be??

Mine is that as a club we do not start blaming Referees and Linesmen(sorry assistance) if we have the occassional poor decision and I''m sure we will - Last year it kept us apart from the rest in Division 1.

Mine would be that Hucks scores at least 20 goals to prove all those who dont think he can cut it in the Premiership wrong (especially Ipswich fans)

Good wish cityangel, can see that one coming true. He''ll have a good year next year. Nice to see you back btw. How''s the house?

My wish would be for more silverware. Especially the FA cup. I consider it to be the best domestic competition in the world, and our name isn''t on it! A great day out at Cardiff, another parade! Yes please

Hi DD,
House is fine 3 rooms all decorated, plus hallway,plus an ex bathroom now converted into a decent box room for storage so we''ve given up for now.Hows things with you?

Agree with DD, the silverware route is good. I went to Valencia and had my picture taken with the Spanish champion and UEFA cups (wearing the City shirt of course!) - the latter really could do with our name on it!

mine is simply that we all enjoy the season ahead, i am already pretty convinced we will be okay, so being greedy, i guess that for the whole team to shine, for us all to get to go to the matches we want to see (those of you without season tickets, hope you get to see a few games at least)

i think we are going to surprise a few people - and this season should also establish robert green as a serious contender as a regular in the england squad - and of course it will also bring worthy far more recognition as a fine young manager

is that too many wishes? sorry if i have been greedy! :-)

I''m fine thanks cityangel. Enjoying being back in good old Norwich for the summer. I''m going up to Preston tomorrow to see my girlfriend who I haven''t seen since I got back so I''m looking forward to that.

Glad the house went ok! Must''ve been like living in a building site for a while!

I would really like to see David Bentley do well for us and Arsenal to win the league by a golden mile and buy in a few more decent players to push him further down the pecking order, so much so that, having had a really great time here and loving the lifestyle in Narrfullk, he decides to ask for a transfer (which dear old Mr. Wenger agrees to ''cos he likes us so much as a club), and he signs a four year deal starting in May 2005! I think this one should be on the City Dreams 3 thread, don''t you?!