Sign in to follow this  
Clint

If We Win Tomorrow....

....and we have to really, Gunn''s record in charge will be respectable IMO.

That would be 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 defeats in his 8 matches in charge.  Compared to Roeders last 8 matches in charge where we got 1 win, 1 draw and 6 defeats, its more than a decent turnaround in fortunes.  Particulalry when you take into account that of Roeders last 8 matches, 3 were against Charlton (2 at home) and one at home against Forest (who looked doomed at the time).

I''m not jumping on the Gunn bandwagon and whether he is the correct choice as manager, we will see.  But based on the above, it seems likely that we would now be certainties for relegation if Roeder was still in charge.

I appreciate this is all hypothetical and reliant on us winning tomorrow.  IMO if we don''t, Gunn''s record looks far less impressive and the bigger picture would probably suggest relegation.  So tomorrow is the key, come on you yellows!!!           

[quote user="Clint"]

....and we have to really, Gunn''s record in charge will be respectable IMO.

That would be 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 defeats in his 8 matches in charge.  Compared to Roeders last 8 matches in charge where we got 1 win, 1 draw and 6 defeats, its more than a decent turnaround in fortunes.  Particulalry when you take into account that of Roeders last 8 matches, 3 were against Charlton (2 at home) and one at home against Forest (who looked doomed at the time).

I''m not jumping on the Gunn bandwagon and whether he is the correct choice as manager, we will see.  But based on the above, it seems likely that we would now be certainties for relegation if Roeder was still in charge.

I appreciate this is all hypothetical and reliant on us winning tomorrow.  IMO if we don''t, Gunn''s record looks far less impressive and the bigger picture would probably suggest relegation.  So tomorrow is the key, come on you yellows!!!           

[/quote]

Thought you were going to say "if we win tomorow" .... "ill streak across the pitch at full time" or something along those lines lol

But yes we need a win tomorow bigtime!

Most of the teams below and immmediately above us  have really tough games tomorrow, one thing, and  probably the only thing, we do have in our favour is goal difference, not much to hang onto for hope I know, but I cant give up quite yet.

Things could feel a good bit better at 5.00 o`clock tomorrow

C`MON YOU YELLOWS...........  

[quote user="er indoors"]If We Win Tomorrow....

We won''t.
[/quote]

hey, that''s the spirit!

Things could feel a whole lot worse at 5pm tomorrow too... and even worse in another weeks time after 2 away games coming up.

[quote user="Smudger"]Things could feel a whole lot worse at 5pm tomorrow too... and even worse in another weeks time after 2 away games coming up.[/quote]

well bang goes my good vibes, i''ve had a nice evening so far, now i''m off to find a sharp object.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Things could feel a whole lot worse at 5pm tomorrow too... and even worse in another weeks time after 2 away games coming up.[/quote]

well bang goes my good vibes, i''ve had a nice evening so far, now i''m off to find a sharp object.

[/quote]

I would just root for your club if I were you!